Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LMFAO...
[Image: tenor.gif]

even with Rodgers out Man I still hate the Packers!

Quote: @PSBLAKE said:
even with Rodgers out Man I still hate the Packers!
Why qualify it?  Just say...  I.  HATE.  THE.  PACKERS.

BOOM

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
We started the game with our 2nd string quarterback, our 2nd string running back plus our number 1 wide receiver out and a starting guard out with injuries.  Rodgers goes out and the Packers fall to pieces.  But the Vikings stepped up and played like a team...winning the game and are in 1st place in the division.  The packer fans better face reality now.
Which is what I was screaming at the TV all the time Aikman was hand wringing over Erin's injury and the impact on the Pukers...ask Bradford, Cook and Diggs, Troy!

Anytime a team loses its marquee player, it's tough. So suck it up, Cheezeville...ask the G-men, Texans, Broncos, Jaguars, et al.  

Hey Packer fans..

Quote: @Ralphie said:
@ArizonaViking said:
We started the game with our 2nd string quarterback, our 2nd string running back plus our number 1 wide receiver out and a starting guard out with injuries.  Rodgers goes out and the Packers fall to pieces.  But the Vikings stepped up and played like a team...winning the game and are in 1st place in the division.  The packer fans better face reality now.
Which is what I was screaming at the TV all the time Aikman was hand wringing over Erin's injury and the impact on the Pukers...ask Bradford, Cook and Diggs, Troy!

Anytime a team loses its marquee player, it's tough. So suck it up, Cheezeville...ask the G-men, Texans, Broncos, Jaguars, et al.  

Fuck Troy Aikman!

On reflection........nope.  Still don't care

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
On reflection........nope.  Still don't care
Lol. That was good of you to take time for reflection. I did not feel so inclined myself. 

Rodgers was out of the game and the announcers was still riding his dick...
Every other sentence was about Rodgers.  :p