Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade calls
Hunter 25 to 30 million
JJ 30 million
Cousins 40 million
Darrisaw 20+

Not to mention the dead millions already on the cap from can kicking with KC and Hunter,  and the fact that we still have gaping holes on both lines and are need large talent infusions at almost every position either as starters or better quality backup spots in order to field a truly competitive team.

How much that cap going up again?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Spotrac estimate I saw was a $16 mil increase next year. But nobody really knows until the league establishes the number.

Quote: @comet52 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Spotrac estimate I saw was a $16 mil increase next year. But nobody really knows until the league establishes the number.
So Hunters and Cousins dead cap hits will eat that cap increase,  and still be looking for food.

Albert Breer reporting the Eagles are in the market for linebacker help and Jordan Hicks would be a name to watch 

My opinion, keep Hunter no matter what, Cousins is gone unless he gets us to the Superbowl. We have a QB deep draft coming up where we can take a QB in round 2.

Quote: @FLVike said:
My opinion, keep Hunter no matter what, Cousins is gone unless he gets us to the Superbowl. We have a QB deep draft coming up where we can take a QB in round 2.

Unless a team is trading a premium pick I also say keep Hunter.