Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reich new Panthers coach, other hirings

Bieniemy interviewing for parallel move where he'd probably end up being the play caller which he isn't now.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1..._aXf0sbJUw&s=19
Actually not surprised by this move. LB play left a whole lot to be desired.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
Agree. I think ILB was actually our worst unit. However, I also think they were the unit most victimized by _onatell's misguided scheme. Hicks is almost certainly gone, but Kendricks could remain depending on how Flores thinks he fits what he wants to do. I think it's a little more likely we cut his money and bring in one of Flores's disciples to pair with Asamoah. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@1VikesFan said:
Agree. I think ILB was actually our worst unit. However, I also think they were the unit most victimized by _onatell's misguided scheme. Hicks is almost certainly gone, but Kendricks could remain depending on how Flores thinks he fits what he wants to do. I think it's a little more likely we cut his money and bring in one of Flores's disciples to pair with Asamoah. 

I agree Hicks is gone and big "?" regarding Kendricks...

Per that draft thread we got going, it would not surprise me to see a rook paired with Asamoah this season.

But that is damn young at a position thats not easy to do in the NFL.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
@1VikesFan said:

I agree Hicks is gone and big "?" regarding Kendricks...

Per that draft thread we got going, it would not surprise me to see a rook paired with Asamoah this season.

But that is damn young at a position thats not easy to do in the NFL.

A situation with essentially 2 rookies trying to set a defense that nobody on the team has previously played in... what could go wrong there?  If there was ever a situation that says pay Harrison Smith his money it would be to be the guy that wears the green dot.  Sure its new to him too,  but he's smart and he's seen it all before.