Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard to win when the Ref is playing for the other team!
lol, so much bitchiness in this thread, so ready to bag on the team. Seriously, just hang in there a little. A game is 4 quarters and this team needs all of it to pull out wins. But they keep doing it.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
lol, so much bitchiness in this thread, so ready to bag on the team. Seriously, just hang in there a little. A game is 4 quarters and this team needs all of it to pull out wins. But they keep doing it.
1VikesFan comment was made after the game.  There were periods when the game was in doubt but they came through, awesome job by the O and D!  It's okay to have momentary thoughts that that team might not win, really!  They're not going 17-0!

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
It's some honest commentary. The OL was getting shoved around and Cousins took a lot of shots. It's truth not bitchiness. It was ugly once again but they got the job done.

Quote: @"IDVikingfan" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
1VikesFan comment was made after the game.  There were periods when the game was in doubt but they came through, awesome job by the O and D!  It's okay to have momentary thoughts that that team might not win, really!  They're not going 17-0!
My first comment in this thread was made during the game when they were down 17-7 and doing a lot of negative things. My 2nd comment was made after the game. 

Sticky, sorry if anything negative upsets you. I get frustrated, it is what it is.

Quote: @"IDVikingfan" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
16-1 maybe?

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
@"IDVikingfan" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
My first comment in this thread was made during the game when they were down 17-7 and doing a lot of negative things. My 2nd comment was made after the game. 

Sticky, sorry if anything negative upsets you. I get frustrated, it is what it is.

Dude, no need to apologize. We all get frustrated as fans, me included. But the long time fans are so hard wired to go from zero to 60 negative. I'm consciously trying to change that about myself, cuz I'm the same. But there's something different about this team. I know this board: the next loss and some 'convenient' posters will reemerge to shit on everything and the tone will change to 'see, same ol' shit!'. 

Just my two cents. You're all good, brother.