Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Guilty?
Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
lol, this was a misdemeanor offense regardless so yeah...lets throw OJ in there. Apples for apples. (eye roll).

No guilty until proven innocent then? 
Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
OJ was found not guilty. 

Or Roethlisberger, seems more appropriate.  Why you choose OJ?

little was know about roethlisberger case and his guilt/innocence.   i think most people alive in the 80s would agree that the OJ trial was about the biggest "holy shit they found him innocent"  testaments to how the legal facts dont necessarily provide the best picture of justice.  We dont know shit about this case and simply because somebody said he did or didnt ( especially if its his lawyer) or the fact that its a pro athlete ( pay offs and NDAs tend to happen ) should be any indication of guilty or not.

unless there is body cam evidence to support his resisting arrest charge... this likely is probation and community service at the most,  but like others have said... he a reserve that hasnt really shown much upside so its really not much of a story,  especially since his charges are so minor.

Exactly, so why the OJ remark?
Lighten up Francis’s. it was a joke. 
Cool. Hard to know in the written word form. Jokes are supposed to be funny, right? 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
lol, this was a misdemeanor offense regardless so yeah...lets throw OJ in there. Apples for apples. (eye roll).

No guilty until proven innocent then? 
Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
OJ was found not guilty. 

Or Roethlisberger, seems more appropriate.  Why you choose OJ?

little was know about roethlisberger case and his guilt/innocence.   i think most people alive in the 80s would agree that the OJ trial was about the biggest "holy shit they found him innocent"  testaments to how the legal facts dont necessarily provide the best picture of justice.  We dont know shit about this case and simply because somebody said he did or didnt ( especially if its his lawyer) or the fact that its a pro athlete ( pay offs and NDAs tend to happen ) should be any indication of guilty or not.

unless there is body cam evidence to support his resisting arrest charge... this likely is probation and community service at the most,  but like others have said... he a reserve that hasnt really shown much upside so its really not much of a story,  especially since his charges are so minor.

Exactly, so why the OJ remark?
Lighten up Francis’s. it was a joke. 
Cool. Hard to know in the written word form. Jokes are supposed to be funny, right? 
Theres what 20 of us that regularly post?  I’m a smart ass. You can count on my posts being sarcastic smart-ass-ish. 

Those big Norwegians need to avoid clubbing in Miami, they just don’t speak the same language eh…! Wink B)  

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"1VikesFan" said:
@"greediron" said:
Then who accused him and what was it about?
And why were the cops involved if nothing happened?
lol, really? the cops get involved a lot when people say wrong shit. Happens every day. Its why a judge gets to say 'not guilty'. Its also Miami, maybe the most shitty ass city in the U.S. Cops are hardcore jaded there. 

I take it you haven't been to New Orleans...