Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On to London...
Ugh,  realized last night the game is on the NFLN,  which isn't carried by DTV stream.... and the bars aren't open yet so....WTF :#

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Ugh,  realized last night the game is on the NFLN,  which isn't carried by DTV stream.... and the bars aren't open yet so....WTF :#
Youtube TV

You should be able get a free trial just for the game. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Youtube TV

Thanks,  I also stumbled across another option that is NFL+,  a mobile app that is $5 per month,  but has a 7 day free trial, I think I could pull it up on my phone and then screen share to the tv?

I always use the free stream on NFL Bite (used to be Reddit).  You have to say no to a few popups before it launches but I've had luck getting the games in Packerland.

Quote: @badgervike said:
I always use the free stream on NFL Bite (used to be Reddit).  You have to say no to a few popups before it launches but I've had luck getting the games in Packerland.
Ha, I'm near the capital next to Bradberry's doing the same from my place.  NFLBite doesn't work as well as it did last year and it takes some patience but it's free and fuck DirectTV/AT&T/theNFL 

Quote: @Skodin said:
@badgervike said:
Ha, I'm near the capital next to Bradberry's doing the same from my place.  NFLBite doesn't work as well as it did last year and it takes some patience but it's free and fuck DirectTV/AT&T/theNFL 
so how does this nflbite not get sued by the nfl for sharing their owned content?  Mike has gotten in trouble in the past for having protected content on this site,  I would have to think the NFL is aware of this service.

@Skodin said:
@badgervike said:
so how does this nflbite not get sued by the nfl for sharing their owned content?  Mike has gotten in trouble in the past for having protected content on this site,  I would have to think the NFL is aware of this service.
I think their servers are offshore and outside of jurisdictional control.  I actually haven't had to use NFLBite this year...first game was Packers so local, 2nd game was Mon nite and Lions game was the early Fox game with Packers as the late Fox game...so divisional game was on local.  I have NFLN as part of my Hulu live package so will get this game as well.  Hulu Live is yet one more way to get the game via free trial.

Next week the Packers are in London and Vikings / Bears are playing divisional so I'm hoping to get yet one more on local broadcast and keep the streak alive.

Quote: @badgervike said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Skodin said:
@badgervike said:
I think their servers are offshore and outside of jurisdictional control.  I actually haven't had to use NFLBite this year...first game was Packers so local, 2nd game was Mon nite and Lions game was the early Fox game with Packers as the late Fox game...so divisional game was on local.  I have NFLN as part of my Hulu live package so will get this game as well.  Hulu Live is yet one more way to get the game via free trial.

Next week the Packers are in London and Vikings / Bears are playing divisional so I'm hoping to get yet one more on local broadcast and keep the streak alive.
My daughter has HULU live,  maybe I can steal their stream for the game?

@MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Youtube TV

Thanks,  I also stumbled across another option that is NFL+,  a mobile app that is $5 per month,  but has a 7 day free trial, I think I could pull it up on my phone and then screen share to the tv?
I tried that a few years ago on the NFL app and it wouldn't let me.  They wouldn't let the stream be sent to another device.