Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cousins not feeling well, sent home per KOC
Quote: @1VikesFan said:
@Riphawkins said:
@HappyViking said:
 Captain "unvaxxed" Covid strikes again.  I suppose the unvaxxed underling, Mund, will get it next.
My mother and father in law who are on their mid 70’s and my 25 year old son are vaccinated and boosted. MIL and FIL got the second booster shot. 
In the last month they all got covid. So it doesn’t matter if you are the Captain of the unvaxxed or fully vaccinated and boosted, you still might get it. 

I'm completely vaxxed and had a bout of Covid about a month ago, mild but still knew I was sick. Only thing I was told is that being vaxxed probably helps with the severity. 
This. A thousand times this. It makes the Rona milder. I would rather stay off a vent. Of course there are various strains of Covid too but still.... Regardless people have made their choices and whatever will be will be. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@1VikesFan said:
@Riphawkins said:
@HappyViking said:
 Captain "unvaxxed" Covid strikes again.  I suppose the unvaxxed underling, Mund, will get it next.
My mother and father in law who are on their mid 70’s and my 25 year old son are vaccinated and boosted. MIL and FIL got the second booster shot. 
In the last month they all got covid. So it doesn’t matter if you are the Captain of the unvaxxed or fully vaccinated and boosted, you still might get it. 

I'm completely vaxxed and had a bout of Covid about a month ago, mild but still knew I was sick. Only thing I was told is that being vaxxed probably helps with the severity. 
This. A thousand times this. It makes the Rona milder. I would rather stay off a vent. Of course there are various strains of Covid too but still.... Regardless people have made their choices and whatever will be will be. 
Well, I’m not sure a “thousand times this”.

My sister and brother in law both have heart problems. They were both told by their doctors, each has their own cardiologist, that they would recommend not getting the vaccination due to their heart conditions.
Both, my sister and BIL, got covid and my sister said here’s was mild while my BIL said his made him feel like death. So, maybe, just maybe everyone is different and it effects everyone differently.

BTW, I’m vaccinated and boosted (once). I also don’t care who gets it or doesn’t. I’m over the whole thing. 
If I die, I die.
(lol)

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
@Vikergirl said:
@1VikesFan said:
@Riphawkins said:
@HappyViking said:

Well, I’m not sure a “thousand times this”.

My sister and brother in law both have heart problems. They were both told by their doctors, each has their own cardiologist, that they would recommend not getting the vaccination due to their heart conditions.
Both, my sister and BIL, got covid and my sister said here’s was mild while my BIL said his made him feel like death. So, maybe, just maybe everyone is different and it effects everyone differently.

BTW, I’m vaccinated and boosted (once). I also don’t care who gets it or doesn’t. I’m over the whole thing. 
If I die, I die.
(lol)
I read that 6 out of 10 adult Americans have an underlying health condition that increases their risk of severe illness from Covid, that is a lot of people.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:
really?  
yup

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:
really?  
yup
Why?  

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:
really?  
yup
Why?  
I believe that vaccines are the best way to prevent getting and spreading diseases.  COVID is no different, but many have made this vaccine a political or religious decision.  I think that's stupid, and believe getting vaccinated it what we all need to do.

@JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:
really?  
yup
Why?  
I believe that vaccines are the best way to prevent getting and spreading diseases.  COVID is no different, but many have made this vaccine a political or religious decision.  I think that's stupid, and believe getting vaccinated it what we all need to do.

Yeah pretty much a simple answer to a simple question.  As opposed to convoluted answers to a simple question.  It's your belief and I happen to agree with you.

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
@HappyViking said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:
really?  
yup
Why?  

Yeah pretty much a simple answer to a simple question.  As opposed to convoluted answers to a simple question.  It's your belief and I happen to agree with you.
Unless you are a member of a cult. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@BigAl99 said:
@HappyViking said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:
really?  
yup
Why?  

Unless you are a member of a cult. 
[Image: 5izxebxcbpy0.png]

@JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:
really?  
yup
Why?  
More like,  why the fuck start this shit on the football board again.  There's a reason for the other board and thats to post non football shit you know will just piss some people off.