Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imagine How You'd Feel If You Dogged Bradford All Offseason
Quote: @silverjoel said:
@"MagnusEugeneHefeweizen" said:
You are comical...keep on keeping on! You will achieve your goal. Lmao

Comical?  Everything that is going to be said in this thread is in that thread.  You can view what these posts look like as an outsider.

It was good game by Bradford.  I don't put much stock in a single game good or bad, but it was a good game.  What's the purpose of this post?
I did read it. That is why I said you're comical. So carry on and have a good evening.

Quote: @silverjoel said:

Comical?  Everything that is going to be said in this thread is in that thread.  You can view what these posts look like as an outsider.

It was good game by Bradford.  I don't put much stock in a single game good or bad, but it was a good game.  What's the purpose of this post?
What's the purpose of a message board? 

Quote: @"MagnusEugeneHefeweizen" said:
@silverjoel said:

I did read it. That is why I said you're comical. So carry on and have a good evening.
I gotcha.  I could see the comical aspect more if it wasn't so predictable.  

You have good evening as well.  The Vikings won.

I [Image: eating-crow.jpg]
I ate some of this tonight

Since I didn't, I don't have to worry about it B)  Now, some of the things I said about the run defense... Wink

Quote: @ATXVIKE said:
I [Image: eating-crow.jpg]
I ate some of this tonight
The one I ate was a hell of a lot bigger. Not about Bradford but the team as a whole.............................and I deserved every bite.

Love our starting QB.  Bradford answered many questions last night.  That was a hell of a performance.  Diggs, Thielen, Rudy all made big catches on perfectly placed balls.

As someone said last night... some of those throws he could have put into a dixie cup.

Quote: @Clanzomaelan said:
The pass to Wright was incredible. Everyone in chat was feeling out over that pretty hard, and rightfully so.
That pass was amazing. I said wow.

Bradford played great and we beat a team that we should have. The offense was fun to watch. Bradford made some great throws. Impressive. Now on to the Steelers on the road..
I see some things haven't changed. I wont even fight. You are sesame street in comparison to the trash I have read lately.