Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers Breaks The Bank
Not surprising to me, never thought he was going anywhere. Green Bay would have been idiots. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Not surprising to me, never thought he was going anywhere. Green Bay would have been idiots. 
Well, their owners aren't exactly bright.

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Well, their owners aren't exactly bright.
lol, truth. Dumbest Board of Directors ever.

Really says a lot of how they feel about Love.

GB odds to win the NFCN went from -140 to -200 with this news.  Confused

Quote: @"Chuckf" said:
Really says a lot of how they feel about Love.
Not sure what it says besides they dont feel Love is a first ballot HOF QB coming off back to back MVP seasons. Will be interesting to see if Rodgers contract is more than two years if maybe Denver takes a run at trading for Love. 

Edit: Welp Denver kicking the tires on  Love was a big wiff on my part. LOL!

Aaron Rodgers
@AaronRodgers12
· 5m
Hey everyone, just wanted to clear some things up; YES I will be playing with the @packers next year, however, reports about me signing a contract are inaccurate, as are the supposed terms of the contract I “signed”. I’m very excited to be back

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
Aaron Rodgers
@AaronRodgers12
· 5m
Hey everyone, just wanted to clear some things up; YES I will be playing with the @packers next year, however, reports about me signing a contract are inaccurate, as are the supposed terms of the contract I “signed”. I’m very excited to be back

Fuckin’ drama queen…  Confused yes Kaaron we know what agreed to terms means you douchebag!

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
Aaron Rodgers
@AaronRodgers12
· 5m

Fuckin’ drama queen…  Confused yes Kaaron we know what agreed to terms means you douchebag!
I'm sure he's pissed Denver just upstaged him.

[Image: s92jcakoxvdk.jpeg]