Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings Officially Hire KOC (Fake Twitter Acct)
The Vikings Entertainment Network had a media meeting scheduled for Thursday that has now been cancelled. This according to Paul Allen who was to be in attendance. Take that for what it's worth.

Quote: @"kmillard" said:
The Vikings Entertainment Network had a media meeting scheduled for Thursday that has now been cancelled. This according to Paul Allen who was to be in attendance. Take that for what it's worth.

Hmmm....By mid-day the rumor mill is going to be full force. Vikings and or O'Connell need to go on record with something concrete sooner than later. 

The curse of Jim Harbaugh.

Who the hell recommended hiring all of KOC's assistants, not KOC himself?  I find that hard to believe.  If this falls through, "F" him, and there are other guys out there.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
https://twitter.com/WillRagatz/status/14...f-uLopAAAA
let them have their parade, then send a car to pick him up and drive him to the airport.

[Image: 9c8.gifv]

Quote: @"kmillard" said:
[Image: this-is-fine.0.jpg]

[Image: b4spq1ea7u7w.png]

If he flakes-- and let's hope not-- I can't wait for my friends to ridicule me about this until the end of time. Just when they had finally stopped bringing up the Vikings not getting the draft pick in on time. Confused