Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, Are We All Rams Fans Sunday Evening?
Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"NorthernCalVike" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
With these McVay retirement rumors floating around we may all need to cheer for thr Bengals. Vikes better sign that contract with KOC first thing Monday
if he pulls a Josh McDaniels, heads will roll. Then Jim Harbaugh gets a phone call, lol! 

Yeah and Harbaugh will tell the Wilfs to suck it 
Again, I dont think the Wilfs liked Harbaugh and he was a pitch from KAM. When you read that questions in the afternoon session werent as engaging you can assume the Wilfs realized they were right. Dont think Harbaugh would be contacted

That wasn't the case according to Cris Carter, who said the Wilfs wanted Harbaugh but ultimately gave Kwesi the choice in selecting his own head coach 
Really not sure how Carter would know how the Wilf's felt about Harbaugh.  Unless it was Carter's fall guy on the inside that passed along the information.

I’m cheering for Coach O’Connell, gottta cheer for our new coach. I am like Rip, I don’t want one more 0 SB win team to get one before we do. Yeah, I admit it I’m an ass but until we have one that’s how I feel.

Quote: @"Greylock" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"NorthernCalVike" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
With these McVay retirement rumors floating around we may all need to cheer for thr Bengals. Vikes better sign that contract with KOC first thing Monday
if he pulls a Josh McDaniels, heads will roll. Then Jim Harbaugh gets a phone call, lol! 

Again, I dont think the Wilfs liked Harbaugh and he was a pitch from KAM. When you read that questions in the afternoon session werent as engaging you can assume the Wilfs realized they were right. Dont think Harbaugh would be contacted

That wasn't the case according to Cris Carter, who said the Wilfs wanted Harbaugh but ultimately gave Kwesi the choice in selecting his own head coach 
Really not sure how Carter would know how the Wilf's felt about Harbaugh.  Unless it was Carter's fall guy on the inside that passed along the information.

Do you not think he is still connected to the organization or has contacts there? He reported that Harbaugh was "what the Wilf's wanted" the day prior to Harbaugh flying in to interview. Reported it on live television. So if O'Connell ends up inexplicably becoming the coach of the Rams, there's no way Harbaugh would consider taking the Vikings job now 

But yeah, I'm cheering for the Bengals

@"Greylock" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"NorthernCalVike" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:

Do you not think he is still connected to the organization or has contacts there? He reported that Harbaugh was "what the Wilf's wanted" the day prior to Harbaugh flying in to interview. Reported it on live television. So if O'Connell ends up inexplicably becoming the coach of the Rams, there's no way Harbaugh would consider taking the Vikings job now 
I don't think anybody outside of the Wilf's themselves knew how they felt about Harbaugh.  Carter may still be connected to the organization in some way but most likely not as close as what he wants people to believe.  And to report something like that on live television, maybe it was to put the spotlight on him for a brief moment. 

@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"NorthernCalVike" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:

I guess that makes no sense to me. It may be accurate but Harbaugh wasn't mentioned until Kwesi got the job. He got the job and all of a sudden Harbaugh's name was being mentioned. Then the got an interview and in the afternoon session it was reported that things/feelings started to drift apart. I read that from multiple sources, but I suppose it still could be wrong.

I Always root for the underdog.

ALWAYS

Unless its a division rival, or the Saints

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@"NorthernCalVike" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
You wonder what happens if the McVay situation actually happens. I really think Wilfs didnt like Harbaugh so I doubt itd be him. Maybe they open the bag for Ryans? It’d be wild
There's no McVay situation.  It's bored media bullshit.

Quote: @"comet52" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"NorthernCalVike" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
You wonder what happens if the McVay situation actually happens. I really think Wilfs didnt like Harbaugh so I doubt itd be him. Maybe they open the bag for Ryans? It’d be wild
There's no McVay situation.  It's bored media bullshit.
Yep. 

Harbaugh is old f'ing news...I'm all about the windshield, not the rear view mirror. 

Doh!