Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More laughs
Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
Well, just like Favre, I'd take him in a heartbeat.  I bet a few of you would quickly change your minds.  Favre became VERY popular very quick when he torched Green Bay and took us to the title game.  It would be the same way for Rogers, only his audacity to not be vaxxed would likely be drummed up due to the politics rampant in today's world.
...and again, here we go...

Well, just like Favre, I'd take him in a heartbeat.  I bet a few of you would quickly change your minds.  Favre became VERY popular very quick when he torched Green Bay and took us to the title game.  It would be the same way for Rogers, only his audacity to not be vaxxed would likely be drummed up due to the politics rampant in today's world.
Even packer fans are ready to be done with his drama.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
I’ll take the drama and instant return to relevancy in a heartbeat.

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
Or... it doesn't happen the way you anticipate and you get 2010 Favre and zero return on your soul.

Big difference between Favre and Rodgers though. Favre played with such infectious enthusiasm that you loved and hated him at the same time.  He was a Packer so you hated his prowess but he seemed to so genuinely love playing that you had to love that too. Not so with Rodgers.  He plays like a spoiled brat-petulant, arrogant, pompous. His talent is grudgingly granted but never revered. I could never get used to Rodgers as a Viking. Just couldn’t watch.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
Or... it doesn't happen the way you anticipate and you get 2010 Favre and zero return on your soul.
I’d gladly take that chance.  Lol

I can't get behind a QB that won't go down on Olivia Munn.

No can do.

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
I’d gladly take that chance.  Lol

Some would,  but im sure you would be in a small minority,  and in no way would it be a measure of a fans love for the team.  There's no love or respect by him for the Vikings or the fans of the team.  It doesn't matter as it's not going to happen,  not like Watson coming here is anyway.   :p

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
I can't get behind a QB that won't go down on Olivia Munn.

No can do.
Butt licker was a derogatory term when I was a boy.....man how things have changed.  :p

Favre was a back-slapping, likable huckster with a gunslinger mentality...

Rogers is a cool, cold, condescending surgeon

Big Diff