Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Harbough Watch
So a Michigan Alum. (or “close ties”) or whatever.....is “urging the Wilfs not to hire Harbaugh”

Gee.......Thats a pretty ringing endorsement.  
You dont suppose MAYBE this individual wants Harbaugh to stay with Michigan???

It would be like a USC fan telling Seattle ownership not to hire Pete Carroll

DUH

Lock him up, get his staff, and lets start kicking asses!

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:

If Jim Harbaugh and the #Vikings indeed reach the finish line, I'm interested to see the coaching staff he puts together.

You have to believe Harbaugh could attract a few big names. Coaches like Vic Fangio, Pep Hamilton and Ed Donatell all come to mind.
Pep Hamilton...LOL 
Full Stop...

[Image: yeycn8ssi0by.jpeg]

It must have really pissed him off when they cut his salary. I think old Jim has a little revenge, get even in his character.

[Image: dkflb2xyeumj.jpeg]

[Image: jbTyQi24_bigger.jpg]
Jim Harbaugh once made National Signing Day a Michigan spectacle. Now he's interviewing with the Vikings. The NFL is his future. If not in Minnesota, then likely somewhere. At least he isn't hiding it.

I go back and forth on Harbaugh. He's a high profile coach with a proven track record of success and he never bottomed out in the NFL like Quinn did. I like the idea of having a more experienced coach to compliment a young GM, though I would hope they would have good checks and balances in place. On the flip side, he had a falling out with Trent Baalke in San Francisco, though seeing what happened with Jacksonville and Leftwich refusing to work with Baalke casts that in a different light. His time in Michigan has been mixed and I get worried about his exit appears to be transpiring. Messy prolonged breakup with Michigan and interviewing for an NFL job of national signing day feels less like a ploy for a new contract than it initially did.

He's a good coach and it would certainly be a wild ride if he gets the job. Though I wonder if someone like O'Connell, Graham, or Morris might be a better long-term hire?

CB Patrick Peterson said he would be "thrilled" to play for Jim Harbaugh if he is in-fact hired to be the #Vikings next HC.