Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kwesi Presser Notes
Quote: @"jargomcfargo" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
[Image: BqTgiSrH_bigger.jpg]
Mark Wilf said that KAM has already been "deeply involved in conversations about the head coach". Adofo-Mensah said he's "going to dive into this head coaching search" and has already had initial conversations about that.
I would be surprised if his initial interview didn't include his vision for the Vikings future, including potential head coaching candidates as well as how to deal with the Cousins contract. In fact, I would think they have their head coach in their sites already and will be hiring him once he is done with the playoffs or superbowl!
This is my thinking as well. I could see Kwesi laying out a plan since he seems to be very detail-oriented. He did his homework and presented a strong case for himself. He probably gave some great ideas that stood out. He seems to be very confident and determined. 

Kwesi Adofo-Mensah definitely won the press conference. Obviously, that means nothing if success doesn't follow, but it's easy to see why the Vikings were so impressed by him.
Quote Tweet
[Image: 4PqUeeRX_normal.jpg]
Jon Krawczynski
@JonKrawczynski
· 4m
First impression of Adofo-Mensah: I see why the Vikings liked him. Thoughtful, appreciative, intelligent. Doesn't guarantee success, but after things fell apart here, that is the kind of leader they were looking for.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
lmao, what did I tell you about the young sports media? They were going to LOVE this selection. And they love him because he's more like THEM and not like traditional football personnel and management. They have their biases and its showing here with this over the top warm reception for Kwesi. 
Sure, there is some celebration of the KIND of pick this is. And rightfully so IMO. But give the individual some credit too. Not all hot, young GMs with spreadsheets in their pocket are going to acquit themselves as well in a press conference. I don't think he mentioned knee caps one time. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
lmao, what did I tell you about the young sports media? They were going to LOVE this selection. And they love him because he's more like THEM and not like traditional football personnel and management. They have their biases and its showing here with this over the top warm reception for Kwesi. 
Sure, there is some celebration of the KIND of pick this is. And rightfully so IMO. But give the individual some credit too. Not all hot, young GMs with spreadsheets in their pocket are going to acquit themselves as well in a press conference. I don't think he mentioned knee caps one time. 
lol, yes that part was refreshing. No phone books being ripped in half or other brofus type activity. 

Not saying I don't like Kwesi, just saying I knew the millennials were going to lose it for him. I'm sure it gets tiring interviewing Zimmer, Belichick, etc. and hearing the same tired shit over and over again with cantankerous attitudes. 

[Image: pzwlxuxgy0ri.jpeg]

Dude! Really?!

You’ve got to like a guy that clearly recognizes our greatness…!!!  Wink B) :p  

[Image: b5enjn0oytvp.jpeg]