Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poles ends up with the Bears (Not the Sticky version)
Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@StickyBun said:
Welcome to a bold new world....with that, hopefully come wins. Maybe this is the fucking nerd we need to get past the curse. Go get 'em, Kwesi.

The old way wasn't working. Why not try something new in the modern era of football?
Preach! No guarantee the new way will work either but I’d rather the Vikes be ahead of the curve than behind it. 

Quote: @pattersaur said:
@Vikergirl said:
@StickyBun said:
Welcome to a bold new world....with that, hopefully come wins. Maybe this is the fucking nerd we need to get past the curse. Go get 'em, Kwesi.

The old way wasn't working. Why not try something new in the modern era of football?
Preach! No guarantee the new way will work either but I’d rather the Vikes be ahead of the curve than behind it. 
There are no guarantees but I would rather try something new that bang my head against the wall doing the same thing.

The traditional way hasn't done shit for us for over 60 years. They could hire Mr. Bean as GM as long as he wins us a damn SB.

Let's do this.

I have been a Vikings fan for a long long time. I have dreamed of a Vikings coach who is an innovator and not an imitator. Something along the lines of a Bill Walsh or even Bellicheck.
There have been a few innovative coordinators but not so much at the head coaching position.
Perhaps this will be the GM hire to bring us that coach.
Please, no retreads.

If he gets Demeco Ryans in, we'll truly have a new era in football. Plus hiring two minorities? Goodell will be in heaven. 

[Image: internet-wow.gif]

Do the Bears just really like guys named Ryan P?

Quote: @Wetlander said:
Do the Bears just really like guys named Ryan P?
Saves a ton on monagramming. Might be able to pay Kruetz $17.50 an hour now.

Jim Caldwell is in the building in Chicago today. An ex head coach who’s been there before could be the match with 36-year-old Ryan Poles. If so, Marvin Lewis, Dan Quinn, Todd Bowles, Raheem Morris could all be names to consider there, too.