Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Wilf and his Buzzwords
Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
Good idea turning this political. That goes over so well.
Yeeh, cuz you don't do that nonstop in most every thread....

J i T is the asshole who always trolls me. It’s a one way street.

That corporate BS is in every organization with north of 50 employees or so. Going to zoom, so you can turn the volume to zero has been a fantastic invention.

But what exactly did you expect him to say?

And can we at least wait to hear of an actual interview or an actual hire before we start bitching about them?

We wont know if we picked the right GM/coach probably well into the season and/or mutiple seasons. 

Maybe we’ll go completley against the grain and rewrite how to win football games?

Quote: @Lee 19 said:
Maybe you just gotta up your trolling game.  So far it's all "OMFG black lesbians are takin' over my football team!" shit.   Do better.

Quote: @comet52 said:
@Lee 19 said:
Maybe you just gotta up your trolling game.  So far it's all "OMFG black lesbians are takin' over my football team!" shit.   Do better.

Both suck at trolling and should take it to the ST board.  If you're gonna let one troll, then need to allow trolling by both without question or comment.  JMO

Quote: @Waterboy said:
@Bullazin said:
Basically this is a OP with an intent to incite ie trolling.  Lee ive seen and im sure others some decent posts from you this post is really not appropriate. 

This is a community. No one is perfect here but you are not being considerate with this one 
There's a  "liberal good old boys club" on this board that likes to incessantly troll with slanderous cheap shots and groupthink.  To say Lee is not being considerate may be somewhat accurate, but hardly unique.  It's just that for this little club, he's not on their side.  I try to make sure to say things in a way that doesn't offend, but in today's "woke" environment, I realize that that is impossible.  People like Lee have likely given up trying to have a rationale conversation with people whose agendas are front and center, no matter what the discussion topic is.  I find myself there at times myself.  
https://vikinghorn.proboards.com/board/1/discussion

Here you go. You'll love it there. 590 page thread on the stolen election. Your kind of people. I'm sure there's a thread there on what temperature to guzzle piss at for optimum covid prevention.

Tell em Barr sent ya! I'd pave the way for ya, but those snowflakes banned me after one post, lol.

Enjoy! You too General Lee!

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
@Waterboy said:
@Bullazin said:
Basically this is a OP with an intent to incite ie trolling.  Lee ive seen and im sure others some decent posts from you this post is really not appropriate. 

This is a community. No one is perfect here but you are not being considerate with this one 
There's a  "liberal good old boys club" on this board that likes to incessantly troll with slanderous cheap shots and groupthink.  To say Lee is not being considerate may be somewhat accurate, but hardly unique.  It's just that for this little club, he's not on their side.  I try to make sure to say things in a way that doesn't offend, but in today's "woke" environment, I realize that that is impossible.  People like Lee have likely given up trying to have a rationale conversation with people whose agendas are front and center, no matter what the discussion topic is.  I find myself there at times myself.  
https://vikinghorn.proboards.com/board/1/discussion

Here you go. You'll love it there. 590 page thread on the stolen election. Your kind of people. I'm sure there's a thread there on what temperature to guzzle piss at for optimum covid prevention.

For sure. And whatever that long thread produces for answers....and that thread will be LONG....you know that final optimal temperature provided will have its total due diligence done and the testing will be vetted by those members via personal experience and numerous tests with full documentation. 

Oh boy, another one of these threads.

As I said, Just in Time, intolerant clown. I’m sure he wishes lineman were removed from football because it’s too physical. You’re not cut out to be a football fan. Go get your Lebron jersey.

Let's see, according to google, there 1,620 references to piss in VIKEFANS and 1 reference in Vikinghorn.  The one on VH was relative the whizzinator...  One board seems to have a far greater fascination with "piss" than the other...

ADD IN:  Fact check for Justintime:  FALSE