Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Walsh
Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"Lee 19" said:
That’s why he’s a cap guy and not in charge of football operations.
My point is more about how the diversity of background can work in favor of the individual. I get that you have a narrow perspective on who should be working where. 
Pretty sure if there were 12 white males on the list, he'd have zero problems.

If diversity of background then is the key, why not interview an orchestra conductor, a surgeon, a fisherman, a professor of economics. Why not the manager of the produce dept at Cub Foods?

Quote: @"Lee 19" said:
The great Bill Walsh and Brian Billick wrote a book about how to form a winning NFL Organization. It’s imperative that a coach and GM have played football at least at a collegiate level.  Without that experience you cannot relate to players and understand what it takes. Also the most important attribute is ability to identify talent. Like Ron Wolf and Ted Thompson.

Some of the clowns on the interview list is an insult to the many hard working people throughout the league who have legitimately earned a shot.

If the Wilfs want to engage in an affirmative action festival they can join the DNC.
Ron Wolf played college baseball, not football, and had a pretty successful career.

Darren Wolfson has already said the GM will be a minority so all you lefty’s can relax. I think they should also pick a transgender minority LGBTQ for head coach. Winning is secondary to diversity. Peace out. 

Brandon Beane, Buffalo GM, no college football experience.

Mickey Loomis, NO Saints GM, no college football experience.

That’s why he’s a cap guy and not in charge of football operations.
A GM runs the team. As long as we pick the right coaches and right players we could have a monkey as GM and be aokay. 

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
Lee, might I suggest the Vikings Horn board?

They're a bunch of racist, right wing, horse dewormer guzzling, piss sipping, ammosexual, big lie, Confederate flag waving nut jobs over there.

You'd fit right in.
Like your little tirade right here doesn't show what you're all about.  LOL  

Yup, Justin Time’s wet dream is to have Lori Lightfoot as coach and Rupaul as GM.

Lets just all keep the personal attacks and politics off the board huh? 

This is a crazy time for our franchise, lets just ride that wave for now.

See where it takes us as fans. 

The great Bill Walsh and Brian Billick wrote a book about how to form a winning NFL Organization. It’s imperative that a coach and GM have played football at least at a collegiate level.  Without that experience you cannot relate to players and understand what it takes. Also the most important attribute is ability to identify talent. Like Ron Wolf and Ted Thompson.

Some of the clowns on the interview list is an insult to the many hard working people throughout the league who have legitimately earned a shot.

If the Wilfs want to engage in an affirmative action festival they can join the DNC.
Cool story gramps. Billick hasn't won an NFL game in 14 years. Had one head coaching job and never sniffed a job thereafter. Bill Walsh hasn't won an NFL game in 33 years. How things were run in the good ole days are completely irrelevant to how to run a successful organization today. We aren't talking different worlds here, it's different galaxies.  By chance are you active on any baseball message boards? You remind me of another Lee who talks about how much better things were in baseball before integration. What about to be President Lee, does someone have to have experience in governing to run the country?