Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bears game thread
4 first downs from penalties for us. I may allege my first conspiracy if it was not for that non called PI on Kirks pick. 

Our coach at halftime said we need to run more.They have a second string secondary and the teeth of their defe se is run defense and he thinks we needed to run more.

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
Our coach at halftime said we need to run more.They have a second string secondary and the teeth of their defe se is run defense and he thinks we needed to run more.

I'm not going to miss hearing that once we get rid of him. 

74 yards passing after 3 quarters

LOL

How are we even winning 

Wonnum showed up tonight be nice if he would break out for us. 

Yup. Heard that and about fell off the couch. 

Also just watched Kirk dive and land half yard short of the first on third down, forcing a punt. When people look at his awesome stats and wonder why his teams don’t win, it’s plays like that. Honorable mention throwing the ball right before halftime 15 yards OB rather than giving anyone a chance. 

Thankfully the Bears stink. 

Thankfully da Bears are self-destructing and are they're worst enemy...

I'm not a fan at all of this "oh they didn't charge the bears a challenge there" BS.  I don't care that that it went against us, where do you draw the line?  You couldn't "clean it up upstairs" when JJ got held? 

Kirk is in a little slump lately, part of it is missing AT and the rest is just his tendency to not be great. 

When I heard that I couldn't believe it.  Zimmer is determined to force his type of game on the opponent no matter what, and to hell with any matchups like the inexperienced secondary of the Bears against Jefferson and Osborn.