Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peace Breeland
was told to come out of the lineup. He apparently stood on the sideline for awhile and wasn't put back in and went to the locker room to take his cleats off. He came back to the practice field where a verbal altercation between Breeland, teammates and coaches took place.
[Image: NAD6UYWo_bigger.jpg]
According to a source, the situation with Bashaud Breeland started in a defensive meeting room and created tension between a coach and the cornerback. Things died down when the team left to go to practice but got tense again when Breeland went onto the field w/ the starters but

General manager Rick Spielman eventually got involved and brought Breeland up to his office for further discussion. He was then released.

He's a 'me first' kind of guy. Doesn't fit into the culture. Been with Washington, Green Bay and Kansas City: nobody kept him. One of these types that others are always to blame for his bullshit. See ya.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/basha...tercation/

According to sources close to PFN NFL Insider Tony Pauline, Breeland has been known as someone who can be “easily triggered.” On Saturday, there was an altercation at practice between the veteran corner and teammates, escalating to the point that general manager Rick Spielman intervened. ESPN’s Courtney Cronin reported that the incident began in a defensive meeting room prior to on-field practice.
Cronin noted that tension grew between Breeland and a defensive coach, but things “died down” before the team took to the field. Apparently, Breeland went out with the starters before coaches sidelined him. When he wasn’t allowed back in, he went to the locker room to take his cleats off.
Upon returning, Breeland didn’t take kindly to what sources explained to Pauline as “sh*t talk.” After a verbal back and forth, sources tell Pauline that Breeland reportedly initiated physical altercations with star running back Dalvin Cook, defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson, and ultimately Spielman. Reports stated several of Breeland’s teammates were attempting to step in and diffuse the situation.

ESPN reported that the general manager was able to take Breeland to his office for further discussion, ending in the cornerback’s release. Evidently, the incident proved too detrimental to allow the starting CB to return.
Later on Sunday, Breeland sent out a tweet stating, “I wanna appreciate the Vikings for the opportunity they game no hard feelings no love lost.”

I guess we don't have to see him tweet about his dick anymore. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I guess we don't have to see him tweet about his dick anymore. 
At least with viking flair. I doubt any team will sign him so he’ll be tweeting about his johnson all by himself. 

Salt in the Gladney/Hughes wound. 

An awful amount of draft capital btw...

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Salt in the Gladney/Hughes wound. 

An awful amount of draft capital btw...

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Which speaks to coaching and drafting.