Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insert Team Name Here And Covid
I don’t have much to add but what a bummer. Hate to see teams having to pick players up off the street and start them in important games. 

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
[Image: m4mg3gtl3bi6.jpeg]
LMAO.  

Artie Schop, keeping it real.

Quote: @pattersaur said:
I don’t have much to add but what a bummer. Hate to see teams having to pick players up off the street and start them in important games. 
this problem wasnt unforseen and was somewhat avoidable if they had taken the initiative to expand rosters during covid,  not just a few players,  but actually allow teams to carry 1-2 extra players at each position group,  but keep these extra PS guys somewhat isolated until they are needed to be added,  let them work out separately and remote learn so that a team doesnt completely start from scratch when a certain position room gets smacked down.

I am being told there have been NFL/NFLPA discussions today about rescheduling Saturday’s Raiders-Browns game, likely to Monday or Tuesday. A decision could be announced within the next hour, before Raiders are scheduled to travel to Cleveland.

Payton is new positive.  Fully vaxxed, but now in protocol.  

Funny how the NFL threatened forfeiting games if the unvaxxed caused outbreaks.  Now they are going to just reschedule them since it is the vaxxed and boosted that are part of the outbreak.

Quote: @greediron said:
Payton is new positive.  Fully vaxxed, but now in protocol.  

Funny how the NFL threatened forfeiting games if the unvaxxed caused outbreaks.  Now they are going to just reschedule them since it is the vaxxed and boosted that are part of the outbreak.

Eh, I don't think that it has anything to do with vaxxed vs unvaxxed.  They were never going to not play games, because their decisions are determined by money.I think they just said whatever was good marketing at the time, assumed they'd get most players vaxxed, then not test them enough to really have it affect their games.  They just didn't foresee this issue of vaxxed players getting sick testing positive in large numbers.
The NFL doesn't have morals or integrity.  They just do whatever is most profitable at a given point in time.

Side note. First time Twolves are going to be on ESPN in what feels like forever and Anthony Edwards tests positive for COVID today. I rarely get a chance to watch them on tv being in Eastern Iowa so this is a real bummer

The #Raiders at #Browns[Image: NFL_2021_2020_Browns.png] game is being postponed to Monday, per league source.

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
· 20m
NFL now discussing switching Seahawks at Rams to Tuesday, per sources.

And this would mean the Rams come to Minneapolis on a short week to face the #Vikings on Dec. 26.