Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida and Other Coastal Longshippers - Be Safe!
Yeah looking more and more like us on the West side are gonna get hit hard.    

I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately, but I just wanted to let everyone know you're in my thoughts and I'll say a prayer for everyone in the path of the storm.  Stay safe!!!
BOOM

Latest update is VERY good for the East coast of Florida: looks very much like this will definitely be a west coast of Florida hurricane. Phew. But if you pray, pray for the Florida Keys: they will be facing a Cat 4 hurricane.

Yeah us on the Gulf side are gonna get walloped 

Quote: @twgerber said:
Yeah us on the Gulf side are gonna get walloped 
Hang in there, man. Still will get some tropical storm high wind gusts over here on the east coast because Irma is so massive. Tampa is going to get nailed also with a Cat 3

Stay safe all...Sounds like Storm Surge is what's giving many pause right now.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Riding it out as of now...I have contingency plans to head to Asheville, North Carolina if need be...I'm guessing Sticky is busy getting out of Dodge about now...
In Ocala and riding it out, contingency plan is to head to Asheville N.C. as well.

Was going to ride it out in Sarasota but decided, "Fuck that shit!". High tailed it to friends house in Orlando. Stay safe fellow Floridians!

Stay safe all. I've got several family members & a few friends there. Hoping everyone stays safe & dry.

Florida better send Cuba a thank you note.  Took a Cat 5 bullet and weakened it to a 3.  Just hope there isn't enough time for Irma to crank up again before Florida.