Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gruden is out
Eh, I think if you went through the hall of fame, and started
removing people that said shit like this, there wouldn’t be much left.  I think we can probably say with certainty,
that every team has within recent memory kept a piece of shit person on staff
or on roster because the performance was worth it.  These aren’t just guys who used bad words
that made people feel bad, but guys who beat up women, raped women, beat kids, routinely
get in fights, murdered people, hosted dog fighting rings, stabbed teammate in
the neck with a scissors (just had to throw that in), etc.

I’m all for removing unsavory guys that make for unpleasant or
dangerous working conditions.  I don’t
support this selective nonsense, where he just badmouthed people in power and
they got rid of him for it and pretended like they actually cared about any actual
cause.  These people routinely employ
much worse people as long as they can get away with it, so until we see a massive
housecleaning, I’m not feeling like much progress is made.

Quote: @medaille said:
removing people that said shit like this, there wouldn’t be much left.  I think we can probably say with certainty,
or on roster because the performance was worth it.  These aren’t just guys who used bad words
that made people feel bad, but guys who beat up women, raped women, beat kids, routinely

they got rid of him for it and pretended like they actually cared about any actual
much worse people as long as they can get away with it, so until we see a massive

Not only that but "bad words" is an evolving animal.  Not that I'm sticking up for him but I've seen a few of the terms and I've used them in the past.  I wish we could all quit being such Nancy's.  Life is hard.  People are going to talk shit.  You're going to get your feelings hurt from time to time. 

Dave Chappell's latest on netflix is fairly relevant. 

Yea, it sure seems to me that Chuckie is being used as a sacrificial lamb in attempt to protect Synder/WTF/ownership club/Goodell and the 65,000 emails etc..    This is a multi-billion dollar sport owned by Billionaire owners who are untouchable.  It is pretty clear that Synder is a scumbag but ..........................oh wait, look over here at Chuckie calling Goodell the P word.  All NFL employees are now on notice not to mess with the Consigliere "Good-Boy" Rodger Smile

Maybe the messages on the back of the workers/players helmets should be:  We Love "Good Boy"  and world peace.  "Good Boys" go to SuperBowls or Don't tread on the Good Boy

Maybe the Giants/Patriots/Jets should put out a public apology for Parcells being a homophobe calling his WR "She" Smile     (was it Terry Glenn?)

Quote: @minny65 said:
Team owners are untouchable.  Hey they are Billionaires and we all know the more money you have/make the less likely you are to be a racist, misogynistic, or homophobic.  

The funny thing is I was never a fan of Chuckies act.  His record showed an average coach at best who was famous for his grin.  

Friendly reminder:

Robert Kraft owner of the Pats was nailed in a prostitution sting in Florida.  He is caught on video and audio soliciting sexual favors.  Anyone remember the outcome?

Charges dismissed, video destroyed as Kraft's attorneys got him out of it.  You know who did get charged and go to jail?  The very prostitutes who serviced him.

Ah Florida ... where even a child molesting monster like Jeffrey Epstein gets to walk.

Sooner people realize the only division in America isn't black or white, red or blue .... it's the rich vs poor and the dual legal system in place for it.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/gregauman/status/144...oLcW1Pm5JQ&s=19
Winning and money first.  Posture later.

Anyone find it funny that ESPN is going on and on about this, but the emails were while he was an ESPN employee?

get in fights, murdered people, hosted dog fighting rings, stabbed teammate
in

Yeah, when they actually start caring instead of posturing on social media, please let me know.  They would have signed Ted Bundy if he ran a 4.3 and could catch.

Quote: @greediron said:
@medaille said:
get in fights, murdered people, hosted dog fighting rings, stabbed teammate
in

Yeah, when they actually start caring instead of posturing on social media, please let me know.  They would have signed Ted Bundy if he ran a 4.3 and could catch.
Man that is some killer speed a 4.3 Smile

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@minny65 said:
Team owners are untouchable.  Hey they are Billionaires and we all know the more money you have/make the less likely you are to be a racist, misogynistic, or homophobic.  

The funny thing is I was never a fan of Chuckies act.  His record showed an average coach at best who was famous for his grin.  

Friendly reminder:

Robert Kraft owner of the Pats was nailed in a prostitution sting in Florida.  He is caught on video and audio soliciting sexual favors.  Anyone remember the outcome?

Charges dismissed, video destroyed as Kraft's attorneys got him out of it.  You know who did get charged and go to jail?  The very prostitutes who serviced him.

Ah Florida ... where even a child molesting monster like Jeffrey Epstein gets to walk.

Sooner people realize the only division in America isn't black or white, red or blue .... it's the rich vs poor and the dual legal system in place for it.
Straight cash homie!

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@minny65 said:

Friendly reminder:

Florida has nothing to with it. Rich people make the rules and they have no rules. Its always been this way.