Carr and Wentz had injuries too.

Nick!!!!!!

I see Lord of the Rings, I Like

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
I'm watching NFL Redzone.....I see a bunch of flawed teams. Bad QB play.
Yep. Burrow, Lawrence, Ben, Tua have been garbage. Been really impressed with that Denver QB though. 
Really? Teddy has played Jacksonville and the Giants. Crowning him? I mean, lol.....I guess I'm not as easily impressed as you are.
No. But are you watching? He looks so good. The little things. 

Teddy is good at little things, but its the big things at the right times he's not. He's limited. And I say this loving the kid. But his NFL game has a ceiling. I mean he went 5-0 with the Saints and they passed. The Panthers passed. You and I know better? Just sayin'. 
Actually, I'd say the bigger the game, the better Teddy is. He's looking a lot like he looked in 2016 preseason. He's leading the NFL in some confusing efficiency metric, which one might expect, but he's also thrown more passes over 20 yards than any other QB in the NFL. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
I'm watching NFL Redzone.....I see a bunch of flawed teams. Bad QB play.
Yep. Burrow, Lawrence, Ben, Tua have been garbage. Been really impressed with that Denver QB though. 
Really? Teddy has played Jacksonville and the Giants. Crowning him? I mean, lol.....I guess I'm not as easily impressed as you are.
No. But are you watching? He looks so good. The little things. 

Teddy is good at little things, but its the big things at the right times he's not. He's limited. And I say this loving the kid. But his NFL game has a ceiling. I mean he went 5-0 with the Saints and they passed. The Panthers passed. You and I know better? Just sayin'. 
Actually, I'd say the bigger the game, the better Teddy is. He's looking a lot like he looked in 2016 preseason. He's leading the NFL in some confusing efficiency metric, which one might expect, but he's also thrown more passes over 20 yards than any other QB in the NFL. 
Yep, he is good under pressure, made some big throws yesterday.  Makes good decisions, moves well in the pocket.