Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Practice Squad Players Count As Being On The Roster?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
[Image: tumblr_mt7z6t3dbA1rqfhi2o1_250.gif]

An audible gasp was heard from the jury when Barr presented his exonerating evidence....

Hell, I guess even I didn't realize what I said. I thought I said "roster," thus the debate. Even if I had, it's pretty clear now that being on the PS is not being on the roster. But anyway, case closed. I can put my tutu back in the closet with its matching scarf, bag and shoes. 

My only regret? Spelling Nicollet wrong. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
An audible gasp was heard from the jury when Barr presented his exonerating evidence....

Hell, I guess even I didn't realize what I said. I thought I said "roster," thus the debate. Even if I had, it's pretty clear now that being on the PS is not being on the roster. But anyway, case closed. I can put my tutu back in the closet with its matching scarf, bag and shoes. 

Agreed. PS is not roster to me, either. 

8 minutes.. I think somebody has been saving that one.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Don't jinx yourself,   Mannion wasn't on then53 until yesterday,  there's still time.

But I have to agree,  the evidence does support your claim....but you wouldn't be the first innocent guy that goes to chamber...juries can be funny things. 

If I were you I would be concerned with how fast Barr popped that evidence,  what else does he have in his scrap book?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Don't jinx yourself,   Mannion wasn't on then53 until yesterday,  there's still time.

But I have to agree,  the evidence does support your claim....but you wouldn't be the first innocent guy that goes to chamber...juries can be funny things. 

If I were you I would be concerned with how fast Barr popped that evidence,  what else does he have in his scrap book?
[Image: 200.gif]

Lol. Search is a beautiful thing.

Now, just unpin this thread so those that aren't logged have to see it.

Lol. Search is a beautiful thing.

Now, just unpin this thread so those that aren't logged have to see it.
I wasn't aware that pinning a thread prevented people from seeing it.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

[Image: 200.gif]
Loved Columbo. You always knew when he said "oh just one more thing," he was about to drop the mic.