Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ugh - KC/MIN
all of these “awesome” signings we had on both sides of the ball were second and third tier free agents with the exception of Dalvin Tomlinson.   The horrible defense we had last year is not looking any better this year and because we could not sign any decent top tier offensive line help the team still has issues there too.  I hope it all comes together but honestly both teams each of the last three games are playing preseason ball.  We look bad in the basics of blocking, covering and tackling.

Let’s extend Zimmer! AND Spielman!

Bring back the “triangle of authority” !!!

68% of last year's offense has taken 3 snaps this preseason.

Maybe y'all should, god help me, R-E-L-A-X...

Just read thishttps://fintechzoom.com/fintech_news_twitter/twitter-mitchell-schwartz-destroyed-kirk-cousins-on-twitter-after-3-and-out/

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
Just read thishttps://fintechzoom.com/fintech_news_twitter/twitter-mitchell-schwartz-destroyed-kirk-cousins-on-twitter-after-3-and-out/

Listen, Zimmer has alluded to the same thing in the past. But this is preseason. Also, the rep coming into Minnesota on Cousins was he sometimes won't pull the trigger deep. But I don't see how you can argue with his stats as a Viking, they're excellent. Schwartz honestly isn't being fair here but Cousins has always been a magnet for criticism. That isn't going to change. 

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:

LOL. These freakin' guys. There's a narrative out there sustained by tweets like this that says Cousins is a dink and dunk passer...when of course nothing could be further from the truth. But folks sure do like to believe it. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:

Lol, we are Vikings fans. Do we know how to relax?

[Image: 0h7v4vetbxp9.gif]

Quote: @"mblack" said:
@"mgobluevikes" said:
Remember when Zim fired Norv a few games in? Good times....Gooood times...
He already called out Klint for too many runs and no deep balls. Oh and Klint was sent upstairs tonite so he can see better and not get distracted  Smile

Why on the bolded? That is the classic Zimmer approach.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:

Is that good or bad?

With a new OC/WR/OL coaches, assuming some new plays, and a few key positions to fill on offense (LT,G,WR3,RB3) I think we could have used a lot more then the 68/3 snaps from our starters?  But I also think our low COVID vaccination rate played a roll as well. 

I hope we can flip the switch Week 1 because all signs point to that not happening!

I'm hoping for the best vs a very average at best Cincy team.