Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The one thing I can tell from this...
Nifty scramble by Mond on 3rd n 7 for a first!

Whop Inferior or whatever his name is just dropped a TD. Sheesh. Ugh!

shockingly i can see that if  our 2 and 3s were our starters it would be a long year. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Mattyman said:
this performance doesn't match up with all the warm  fluffy   articles and reports from Training camp.
You're aware the Vikings didn't play a single starter, right? Out of 22 starters, 0 played. However, that team of 2nd and 3rd stringers played against the Broncos starting offense and defense for most of the first half. 

I am.

The Special teams are what has my attention.

Who pays to attend US Bank to be treated like shit, abused by food vendors, and for the money, gets the right to be told to shut up, it's preseason? 

Quote: @mgobluevikes said:
Who pays to attend US Bank to be treated like shit, abused by food vendors, and for the money, gets the right to be told to shut up, it's preseason? 
Not sure what this is about, but shut up, it's the preseason. 

Only 2 Vikings showed up today:

Patrick Jones II and RB Rose.  

lackluster and brutal to watch.

Couldnt care less how anyone looked...preseason. Denver played a lot of 1's and we played a lot of guys who shouldnt be on an NFL Roster (Dozier and Samia). I'm going to continue to enjoy my vodka redbull because I know this team has what it takes this year.

Just think of this as what will happens in a game if the Vikes (with all their unvaccinated players) have a COVID outbreak.  I think Zim was just preparing for the eventuality.

I really liked both of the rookie DEs, Jones has a non-stop motor and seems like he can contribute and Robinson looks like a freak, he nearly had a pick 6, his arms looks like the stretch guy from the Fantastic Four!  Mond didn't get to do much, but he looks quick and can definitely extend the play, pretty decent for not having much practice time.  Just makes you think of how much further he would be ahead if he had those extra 10 days and a reminder of how selfish and dumb he is that he is not vaccinated.