Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 12 Camp Notes
[Image: dBD2A6j6_bigger.jpg]
6’6” WR who had a 77/1119/8 season at Colorado State in 2019. Recently waived by the Broncos. The Vikings were down to 6 healthy receivers for Saturday’s practice so adding some depth makes sense.
Quote Tweet
[Image: By_1Lzn6_normal.jpg]
Minnesota Vikings
@Vikings
· 2h
The #Vikings have signed WR Warren Jackson (@WideOutNation18).

[Image: zbDs2d1A_bigger.jpg]
Zimmer said Vikings will work on conditioning as camp wraps up this week: "I told the team that the other day. I’m not worried about in the beginning of the game; I’m worried about the fourth quarter. So we’ve got to get in a lot better shape."

[Image: KCL89iGQ_bigger.jpg]
It's worth noting that Kene Nwangwu and Ihmir Smith-Marsette have been obviously fast in a way that a lot of players with fast 40s don't always appear in camp
Quote Tweet
[Image: zbDs2d1A_normal.jpg]
Andrew Krammer
@Andrew_Krammer
· 46m
#Vikings FB C.J. Ham says rookie RB Kene Nwangwu's 94 speed rating on Madden (below only Raheem Mostert) is a topic in RB room: "That's what I keep hearing." Says its "definitely not" Kene bringing that up. Perhaps it's lead man Dalvin Cook, who isn't in top 10 of speed ratings.Show this thread

Day 12. 

Not one mention of Big Dalvin that I can recall.

Jake Browning taking warmup snaps from Bradbury instead of Cole today. Something you’d definitely do with a guy you knew would be QB2

[Image: odt1EUa-_bigger.jpg]
Anthony Barr back. Whatever that was

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Jake Browning taking warmup snaps from Bradbury instead of Cole today. Something you’d definitely do with a guy you knew would be QB2
is this still a mystery for some?  wasnt it a given when we didnt sign a veteran back up that Browning was going to be the man this year behind Cousins?

[Image: dBD2A6j6_bigger.jpg]
Mike Zimmer on Justin Jefferson: “It’s not a tweak, I’ll just tell you that. He’ll be back pretty quick.”

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1424811468399259655
This is great. I don't think I've heard Bradbury even speak before.