Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 7, Brought To You By ITG LLC™
[Image: dBD2A6j6_bigger.jpg]
Andre Patterson on DJ Wonnum: “I told you guys when we drafted him, I fell in love with him because of who he is as a human being. When I had a chance to meet with him a year ago, it reminded me of my conversations with Danielle.”

Eric Smith
@Eric_L_Smith
· 4m
Barr, Conklin, Hill, Cabral and Patterson (PUP) not practicing today at #VikingsCamp.

Good news: Darrisaw (No. 71) and Davis (No. 51) are both in pads.

Will be interesting to see how much work each gets today.

Minnesota Vikings QBs Kirk Cousins, Nate Stanley expected to return from COVID-19 list Thursday, Mike Zimmer says
[Image: cronin_courtney.png&h=120&w=120&scale=crop]COURTNEY CRONINESPN Staff Writer3:00 PM ET2 Minute Read
EAGAN, Minn. -- Minnesota Vikings quarterbacks Kirk Cousins and Nate Stanley are expected back at practice on Thursday after completing a five-day stint on the reserve/COVID-19 list, according to coach Mike Zimmer.
Cousins and Stanley went into COVID-19 protocols last Saturday after they were designated high-risk close contacts upon rookie quarterback Kellen Mond returning a positive test for COVID-19. Jake Browning, who spent the past two seasons on Minnesota's practice squad, has received the majority of quarterback reps in practice the last three days.
Zimmer shrugged his shoulders when asked when Mond would return but according to NFL/NFLPA protocols, the rookie quarterback will be out a minimum of 10 days.
According to a report from the Washington Post, the Vikings have the league's lowest vaccination rate with 64.5% of the players fully vaccinated.
Zimmer, who has spoken out about his frustrations with his players who refuse to receive a vaccine for COVID-19, said Wednesday that he will not be discussing the topic anymore.
On Tuesday, Zimmer appeared on KFAN-100.3 FM and was asked by host Dan Barreiro whether he had any conversations with Cousins on his decision to not get vaccinated against COVID-19.
"Not really," Zimmer said. "I've talked to him about, not necessarily whether he should or shouldn't get vaccinated, I've just talked to him about some of the protocols, which he doesn't believe in. And I said, 'Well, call Dr. Sills or call the league, whatever there, call your [players' association]. But I'm kind of refined to the fact that these guys aren't going to do it. I'd be curious to find out how many of the starting quarterbacks aren't in the league. I don't know."

Also zygi was there. Starting to see what the vikings saw in Chisena in the special teams drills. KJ Osborn also looked really good
Quote Tweet
[Image: odt1EUa-_normal.jpg]
Luke Braun
@LukeBraunNFL
· 3m
Zimmer keeping a keen eye on the punt coverage drills to start camp

[Image: iq6k3qcpxp97.jpeg]

Don’t read too much into it cause it’s position drills, but with Barr out, Cam Smith moved next to kendricks and Blake lynch moved up to “2nd team” with Nick vigil

Right, @StickyBun?

Chris Tomasson
@christomasson
· 1h
#Vikings co-DC: "In my mind, I've got two starting (three techniques in Dalvin Tomlinson and Sheldon Richardson."

Courtney Cronin
@CourtneyRCronin
·
1m
Oli Udoh is holding his own pretty well in one on ones. Just won his reps again James Lynch and Hercules Mata’afa. Looks like Mata’afa hurt his groin in the process. Pulled up, came off to the side and is on the ground in the butterfly position stretching out.