Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Courtney Cronin
Quote: @Lee 19 said:
Actually I think Mary Kay Cabot and Josina Anderson are solid NFL reporters. Using the misogyny card is silly. But someone earlier made a remark about Tomasson’s appearance, but that was okay? And by the way, a sign of a top reporter is one who breaks news and gets scoops. Tomasson out does Cronin on that mark all the time. Like with tonight’s report on Surrat.
To borrow a line from someone: I made an observation about Tomasson and then you’re the one who ascribed motives to me, who you don’t know at all....

See how that works? 

Anyway, I doubt Chris gives a crap what I think and I’m fairly certain Courtney couldn’t care less what you think either. 

Is Courtney kin to REO's Kevin Cronin?
& btw, why do aging rock crooners end up looking like lesbians?
[Image: 0o5fsn4ujbdb.png][Image: l70ld5td6y9m.jpeg]

Amirite?

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I really like Courtney Cronin. She does great work. I like listening to her on podcasts. Who the hell cares if she had any work done. Is anyone asking about Zulgad or Tomasson having work done? Nope. It's always the women. Does her having anything done (if she did), matter to her reporting? No then why talk about it?
Well to be fair, we give Tomasson lots of shit on here based on that he looks like an idiot.

Quote: @savannahskol said:
Is Courtney kin to REO's Kevin Cronin?
& btw, why do aging rock crooners end up looking like lesbians?
[Image: 0o5fsn4ujbdb.png][Image: l70ld5td6y9m.jpeg]

Amirite?
LMAO. Truth.

Steven Tyler looks like he just asked to speak to the manager.

Quote: @greediron said:
w@Vikergirl said:
I really like Courtney Cronin. She does great work. I like listening to her on podcasts. Who the hell cares if she had any work done. Is anyone asking about Zulgad or Tomasson having work done? Nope. It's always the women. Does her having anything done (if she did), matter to her reporting? No then why talk about it?
Well to be fair, we give Tomasson lots of shit on here based on that he looks like an idiot.
My biggest gripe with Tomasson is his antagonistic, exceedingly annoying way of interviewing. Yeah, I know that’s how a large parcel of reporters are today when they’re covering athletes (or politicians) but he just gets under my skin. Tomasson could look like Sam Elliot (now there’s somebody who I could get behind to cover the Vikings, and I don’t give a hang if he’s football savvy or not!) and he’d still grate my arse.

Quote: @prairieghost said:
@greediron said:
w@Vikergirl said:
My biggest gripe with Tomasson is his antagonistic, exceedingly annoying way of interviewing. Yeah, I know that’s how a large parcel of reporters are today when they’re covering athletes (or politicians) but he just gets under my skin. Tomasson could look like Sam Elliot (now there’s somebody who I could get behind to cover the Vikings, and I don’t give a hang if he’s football savvy or not!) and he’d still grate my arse.
Yes, he looks the idiot and plays the idiot.  I could give a rats ass what Cronin looks like cuz she usually asks intelligent, well formed questions.  Tomasson often shows up late, ask some idiotic question that has already been asked in a more intelligent way, or asks repeatedly about subjects he should know the coach won't answer (injuries and such).  It is obvious that the coaches can't stand his lazy approach as Zim, who usually treats reporters pretty well, has chastised him.

Wow, Steven Tyler looks like one of the old church ladies I remember as a kid).

Quote: @greediron said:
@Vikergirl said:
i though we gave him shit because hes not good at his job?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@Vikergirl said:
i though we gave him shit because hes not good at his job?
Both.  There are few local sports reporters I would recognize.  I kinda recognized Cronin when she was blond cuz she asked long but good questions.  I recognize Tomasson because he always seemed to position himself in the camera view and acted the fool.  Plus his profile photo  was about as far as you could get from a glamor shot.  And then the time he had his lanyard tangled through his glasses on his face, on camera.  

So his personality seems to fit his looks.