Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Burnsie.
Quote: @StickyBun said:
94 is a good life. Unfortunately, the next guy you are going to hear about passing away soon is Bud Grant, he's 93.  :'(
I shudder at the thought.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1392739386953932800
Did you win this game? =)
Bersie was awesome and a Viking legend.  He was a brilliant OC.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
94 is a good life. Unfortunately, the next guy you are going to hear about passing away soon is Bud Grant, he's 93.  :'(
That man can never die. 25 below wind chill and Grant goes out in short sleeves. Truly a badass. 

[Image: Bud-Grant.jpg]

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Well fuck,  sure gonna miss that fucking fucker.  RIP Burnsie
The end of the rant is the best part...

F'ers - and walks off...

Imagine that today lol!! 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Well fuck,  sure gonna miss that fucking fucker.  RIP Burnsie
The end of the rant is the best part...

F'ers - and walks off...

Imagine that today lol!! 
Gotta love when he says “Im not one to name names.....then rattles them off”

@PurpleCrush said:
Quote:
Also, he was the true innovator behind the WCO. Never got the credit he deserved.
PA had tarkenton on this AM,   gives Tark the perfect opportunity to give Burns the due credit for that offense,   sets it up on a tee for tark... but no,  tark claims that he brought that offense with him from NY and married it with what burns was doing,  essentially made it sound like he (tarkenton) not burns, should be credited for creating that O.

@PurpleCrush said:

Also, he was the true innovator behind the WCO. Never got the credit he deserved.
PA had tarkenton on this AM,   gives Tark the perfect opportunity to give Burns the due credit for that offense,   sets it up on a tee for tark... but no,  tark claims that he brought that offense with him from NY and married it with what burns was doing,  essentially made it sound like he (tarkenton) not burns, should be credited for creating that O.
Typical Tark...

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:
 @PurpleCrush said:

Typical Tark...
I know he was a hero to the generation ahead of me,  but I always found him to be a bit of a DB POS.

@purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:
 @PurpleCrush said:

Typical Tark...
I know he was a hero to the generation ahead of me,  but I always found him to be a bit of a DB POS.
Yeah, the longer I've been a fan, the less I've liked Tark. He's pretty much a jerk. Disliked by his teammates as well.