Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GQP: It's Fine If You're A Pedophile, But Go Against Cheeto Jesus?
Hopefully Kamala is there to make sure he takes his mask off before he eats.

I need some help with the title here, does the party of Biden really wanna call attention to pedophiles?  What's next.  Bringing back the metoo?

Quote: @"greediron" said:
I need some help with the title here, does the party of Biden really wanna call attention to pedophiles?  What's next.  Bringing back the metoo?
I typed it slowly. 

No issue for Matt Gaetz for having sex with girls. 
Cheney having a tougher time with GQP, or RepubliKKKan, leadership.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"greediron" said:
I typed it slowly. 

No issue for Matt Gaetz for having sex with girls. 
Cheney having a tougher time with GQP, or RepubliKKKan, leadership.
Biden, Weinstein, Clinton, Epstein, Biden, Biden Jr.  

and which party was throwing out the Uncle tim, oreo references?  Yeah, the dems own the Jim Crow.  Bunch of racist, pedo hypocrites.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
Same reason NFL war rooms were maskless. 
so then anybody that has had their shots should be able to go maskless?
4 people inside a residence, all of whom have been vaccinated, yes, they should be able to go maskless. They may not choose to, but I think they probably are safe to do so. I think the CDC has even said so. Wouldn't you agree with that? Is there some sort of Fox News controversy I'm unaware of? 
i dont know,  i dont watch fox news,  i will have to defer to you on that one.

but the cross talk on the masks and who and when its safe to take them off and when it isnt,  or whether the vaccine actually prevents the spread of the virus and for how long... just a lot of confusing information out there... maybe joe will have it all worked out by July so we will have his blessing to resume our lives.
Is it really that confusing? Even my kids don't seem to have any trouble knowing when they should wear a mask and when it's OK not to.

I think the goal by July 4 is to achieve 70% vaccination, a point at which infection rates should slow down significantly. Maybe at that point we'll see full baseball stadiums and can go to the grocery store without a mask. Is that what you mean by resume your life with Joe's blessing? 
Your kids are definitely smarter than many here (sorry to bring your kids into this. Definitely not my intention). The stupidity on display here to gain useless political points by some here in the name of critical thinking is mind blowing.

They would claim they don't watch fox news nor support crazy right wing nonsense yet subscribe to the trash being spread by the same irrational groups - sorry for my generalization.

When they find an instance of perceived contradiction they latch onto it.
It's a waste of time.

A simple search would explain why Biden did not wear the mask inside but wore one outside. But why should they when they know it will dismiss their so called discussion points? However, they are quick and go to great lengths to find tweets and snippets that support the nonsense they spread.

The new mask mandate which evolves as the pandemic situation changes (I know it's a foreign concept to them) has been blasted everywhere and posted on many sites. Ofcourse they would claim ignorance because that's easy.

Below are links for CA for example and the cdc but don't trust many of them to click any. The few that do will find something trivial from them or come up with another stupid  talking point to divert from the whole idea of the guidelines.
So anyway you look at it you will deal with this stupidity as exhumed on many of the posts above and will be on display on many yet to come.

So, why bother?

For CA...
https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCD...eople.aspx

From CDC regarding fully vaccinated people...
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nco...nated.html

Hopefully Kamala is there to make sure he takes his mask off before he eats.
I hope you did not lose any brain cells coming with such "creative" content. You should copyright it.

Quote: @"mblack" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
4 people inside a residence, all of whom have been vaccinated, yes, they should be able to go maskless. They may not choose to, but I think they probably are safe to do so. I think the CDC has even said so. Wouldn't you agree with that? Is there some sort of Fox News controversy I'm unaware of? 

but the cross talk on the masks and who and when its safe to take them off and when it isnt,  or whether the vaccine actually prevents the spread of the virus and for how long... just a lot of confusing information out there... maybe joe will have it all worked out by July so we will have his blessing to resume our lives.
Is it really that confusing? Even my kids don't seem to have any trouble knowing when they should wear a mask and when it's OK not to.

I think the goal by July 4 is to achieve 70% vaccination, a point at which infection rates should slow down significantly. Maybe at that point we'll see full baseball stadiums and can go to the grocery store without a mask. Is that what you mean by resume your life with Joe's blessing? 
They would claim they don't watch fox news nor support crazy right wing nonsense yet subscribe to the trash being spread by the same irrational groups 
It all begins in the bullshit factory known as Fox News. As if they weren't bad enough 20 years ago, they've gone off the deep end since election night, when they lost a lot of viewers to even farther right sources like OAN and NewsMax, who were more willing to feed Trumpists the lies they so craved. 

And it seems wrong to call them "farther right," as if they belong on a political spectrum of social and economic permissiveness at all. These are just fucking morons. Anyway, Fox has realized its mistake and is reaching out to them again. 

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1...50755?s=20

@"BarrNone55" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
https://twitter.com/JimmyPrinceton/statu...80674?s=20
Yeah, maybe not everyone in the media covering this was vaccinated perhaps? 

Was this that hard to conclude? Really?
Or maybe the sidewalk was federal property, oh wait.  

Cacklin Kamala and Crazy Nancy wore a mask behind Joe during his address to congress.  The theater is spectacular.

You think all those Dbags in Congress got vaccinated?  I'd wear a mask in that environment to. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

We've never vaccinated for Corona viruses before.  There was a stage 3 trial on the Covid-1 vaccine back in the early 2000s.  Interestingly enough, we have been vaccinating for Corona in cattle for years, though you probably know that.

I think the "not knowing" part about what the vaccine does and doesn't do is mostly because its a novel virus we're vaccinating against and the Corona lines of viruses have been hard to vaccinate against in humans in the past. 

We should be able to pull data from Israel.  They had heavy vaccination compliance and did it much faster then most the world.  If it remains successful there we'll have many of the answers you and many seek. 

Mask jokes and shots aside, do the conservative Republicans here really want Trump as their candidate again in 24? Do you really want his Nationalist, Trumpism agenda influencing the party doctrine on a forward basis?

I personally dont like the "far left" influences on team Blue, and I sure dont support Trumps influence on my old party of Lincoln...

I wish extremism on both sides wasn't so influential...sigh