Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trader Rick!
Haha - you are probably right!  We will own the 3rd Round!

Quote: @HappyViking said:
Maybe Rick trades back again!  :p
No, we've got the ammo now to get our 2nd rounder back. We'll take our guy here. Not sure who it is though. Darrisaw is who I go with. Oweh. Rousseau. Not a lot of difference between the players here and the players around 14. 

Farley!

Gotta be Darrisaw at this point. I hope so anyways...

He would be help from Day 1 while Azeez and Rousseau will take some time to round into form.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@HappyViking said:
No, we've got the ammo now to get our 2nd rounder back. We'll take our guy here. Not sure who it is though. Darrisaw is who I go with. Oweh. Rousseau. Not a lot of difference between the players here and the players around 14. 
The Vikes are sitting in a good spot it would seem.

Yes!

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@HappyViking said:
Remind me again, why Rick doesn't have a second round draft pick! He could have had the choice of some very good players at 14. I hope he finds one 9 picks later, otherwise it looks like he is trying to make up for a mistake he made last year. 

Sweet!  

Ended up with who we should have drafted at 14, wow how lucky is that. Great trade