Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12+ Hours Out
^ is consensus board of 50 draft lists.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
In 2018, Saints traded up from 27 to 14 by sending a future first-round pick (and a 2018 fifth).

Now the Vikings have #14 and the Saints have #28,,,,
Quote Tweet
[Image: MaAIgBaS_normal.jpg]
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
· 26m
In a relatively quiet trade market thus far, the #Saints appear to be the team doing the most groundwork for a potential trade up. They’ve even called into the Top 10 to gauge value. For a CB? Would be a steep price, but they aren’t afraid to be bold...
MN may end up being a spot NO targets since they'll want to slide in above NE and AZ, they've talked. I just don't get the feeling the Vikings want to drop back to #27 unless they're getting the world. It would need to be more than the package they gave GB. 

My Final Top 150 Big Board is LIVE.

-17 Round 1 Grades
-80 Round 1-3 Grades
-4 QBs in my top 20
-Couple surprises outside the Round 1-3 grades

@"rf54" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
AVT and Phillips the two most popular picks at #14 the last 3 days. Both likely to be there. 
because they would both be reaches...
Based on?
consensus boards, guard at #14 pushed up because top guard was injured (Davis), Mocked due to team need (we should never draft for need in 1st round.  Phillips all sorts of concerns, medically retired, is football his #1 interest...

If the 3 tackles are gone and they don't have a clear cut top 10 talent dropping to their laps I would be doing everything to trade down.

[Image: kbxn8p82ju2q.jpeg]
Mac Jurgensen?

[Image: 8Q6PELiv_bigger.jpg]
Of course, the 49ers will not give Jimmy G away, they will hold onto him for 24 million this year, watch him reject every trade except to the team he wants to play for. I love the posturing on draft day.

"I'm going to spend 3 first round picks on a guy with a dad bod".

-John Lynch

[Image: 7f9y7q7egz8c.jpeg]

Quote: @"TBro" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
In 2018, Saints traded up from 27 to 14 by sending a future first-round pick (and a 2018 fifth).

Now the Vikings have #14 and the Saints have #28,,,,
Quote Tweet
[Image: MaAIgBaS_normal.jpg]
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
· 26m
In a relatively quiet trade market thus far, the #Saints appear to be the team doing the most groundwork for a potential trade up. They’ve even called into the Top 10 to gauge value. For a CB? Would be a steep price, but they aren’t afraid to be bold...
That trade doesn't look right. Was it the Saint's 27th AND their future 1st and a 2018 5th? If our targets are gone, I would definitely consider moving down to 28th, but based on the Rich Hill points chart I'm looking at the Saints would need to give us their 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th this year to be equal in value.
The trade was what you're saying. 2018 #27, 2018 Fifth, 2019 First. For #14. So 2 firsts.
If the Vikings don't want to go QB, and the top 3 OTs are gone, that deal would be pretty enticing.

Jameis Winston is the Saints QB these days, not Brees. He might play well but he also might win 5 games.

RUMOR: The 49ers made a massive trade offer that includes the No. 3 pick to the Green Bay Packers for Aaron Rodgers.