Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
WE do the Netflix stream AND DVD...

DVD library is 5x stream only. 
Didn't know they still did DVDs. 
lol, I don't know anyone with a DVD player anymore.
We sell training DVDs and people ussually joke that we need to sell a dvd player with the dvds. 
Training to do what, churn butter?

Horse riding. 

Mare of Easttown. Two episodes in and I'm hooked. Very good.

The Lost Pirate Kingdom on netflix is pretty sweet. 

We just finished-up Tiger King and Them on Prime. 

Them was very well done, but it's not a happy place to go by any means and I wouldn't ever let younger kids watch. Intense and shines a bright light on racism and lots of venerable human traits. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
We just finished-up Tiger King and Them on Prime. 

Them was very well done, but it's not a happy place to go by any means and I wouldn't ever let younger kids watch. Intense and shines a bright light on racism and lots of venerable human traits. 
Tiger King was so ridiculous that I had to watch the whole series twice. Probably one of the most entertaining documentaries I have ever watched...but it was also at the height of the pandemic so really anything interesting was going to work for me.

Mare of Easttown

Holy. Shit.

A MUST see....

https://www.netflix.com/title/81045007
+1. loved it

@"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
WE do the Netflix stream AND DVD...

DVD library is 5x stream only. 
Didn't know they still did DVDs. 
lol, I don't know anyone with a DVD player anymore.
Wife insisted on getting a 4k player when we upgraded the family room system...Yup, just tossed her right under the bus there. 

She is right about one thing though, the Netflix library with DVD is 5x their offering on stream only. 

Now leave me alone while I go rock-out to some of these..,

[Image: Eight-Track-Tapes.jpg]
i had that 8 track!  ZZ Top Fandango I played so many times i had to stick a cardboard shim on the right side of the tape to play it . 

Just watched the first season of Leah Remini: Scientology And The Aftermath.  Not really a ducumentary as much as a project reaching out to others in that cult for them share experiences.  It’s a grind but riviting, makes The Master, the 2012 Joaquin Phoenix and Philip Seymore Hoffman movie a true story.  Mind control technics employed by cults are pretty similar, just the money and organization differentiate them, and you get tax free status.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Mare of Easttown

Holy. Shit.
5 of 7 episodes in and you're right. Holy shit. Best thing I've seen on TV in some time.