Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is this so hard for some people?
Quote: @Viking1987 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Viking1987 said:
@greediron said:
did he just buy the hammer at Menards? 

Nothing justifies assaulting the officer, but Menards needs to realize what Walmart realized early on.  Harassing people about medical issues doesn't end well.  Leave people the hell alone.
yes leave people alone
people need to get over themselves,  yours, mine, or any others sense of freedom shouldnt trump a business owners right to regulate who they do business with and if Menards wants to say you cant shop in their stores without a mask then its their right to say as much.   you want to be left alone,  then dont try to go someplace and do something you arent allowed to do,  in this case shopping in menards without a mask.
and I wont ever enter a  menards again
....and they won't miss you.

@JimmyinSD said:
@Viking1987 said:
@greediron said:

Nothing justifies assaulting the officer, but Menards needs to realize what Walmart realized early on.  Harassing people about medical issues doesn't end well.  Leave people the hell alone.
yes leave people alone
people need to get over themselves,  yours, mine, or any others sense of freedom shouldnt trump a business owners right to regulate who they do business with and if Menards wants to say you cant shop in their stores without a mask then its their right to say as much.   you want to be left alone,  then dont try to go someplace and do something you arent allowed to do,  in this case shopping in menards without a mask.
and I wont ever enter a  menards again
I thought you lived in NW Montana? Closest one is in NE Wyoming.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@Viking1987 said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Wait. He didn't comply and he's still alive?

So odd.
yea but he wasn't wanted on two felony gun charges 
So, you're good with cops being judge, jury, and executioner?

Hokay
they would not  have been if he just followed the police instructions and gone to jail  he would have in all likely hood been out of jail in a day or two

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Viking1987 said:
@greediron said:

yes leave people alone
and the karens that are all about mask shaming need to shut the fuck up as well.  We had a couple harrassing 2 young men in a walmart.  The lady actually smacked one of the boys.  

Many businesses still have the mask signs.  I still go in to buy groceries or whatever, most signs are just the CYA variety and they don't care.  but if they are like Costco or Menards, to hell with them.  They want their little kingdom of fear more than they want customers, that is their prerogative and I am not going to go to those businesses.

Quote: @greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Viking1987 said:
@greediron said:

yes leave people alone

Many businesses still have the mask signs.  I still go in to buy groceries or whatever, most signs are just the CYA variety and they don't care.  but if they are like Costco or Menards, to hell with them.  They want their little kingdom of fear more than they want customers, that is their prerogative and I am not going to go to those businesses.
"Kingdom of fear"...LMAO, wow are you the little drama queen. You are exactly what is wrong in this country. Have you seen Costco's stock price? They do $166 BILLION in revenue. They certainly don't need the nutjobs like yourself in their stores. Good christ. Costco and Menards is losing 0.00% in business because of their mask mandates. 

COVID has really exposed the wack jobs.

Quote: @"Sticky@"StickyBun" said:

@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Viking1987 said:
@greediron said:

yes leave people alone

"Kingdom of fear"...LMAO, wow are you the little drama queen. You are exactly what is wrong in this country. Have you seen Costco's stock price? They do $166 BILLION in revenue. They certainly don't need the nutjobs like yourself in their stores. Good christ. Costco and Menards is losing 0.00% in business because of their mask mandates. 

Bun" said:
Quote:
@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Viking1987 said:
@greediron said:

yes leave people alone

the wack jobs your talking about are the people wearing a mask in there car  by themselves or riding a motorcycle with a mask but no helmet right

@"Sticky@"StickyBun" said:

@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Viking1987 said:
@greediron said:

yes leave people alone

Bun" said:
Quote:
@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Viking1987 said:
@greediron said:

yes leave people alone

the wack jobs your talking about are the people wearing a mask in there car  by themselves or riding a motorcycle with a mask but no helmet right
lol, actually yes I agree with you on that. When my wife and I see someone in their car with their masks on we start laughing. There certainly are some irrationally scared people out there over COVID. But no, the particular wj I'm speaking of is greed.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Viking1987 said:
@"Sticky@"StickyBun" said:

@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Viking1987 said:
@greediron said:

yes leave people alone

Bun" said:
Quote:
@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Viking1987 said:
@greediron said:

yes leave people alone

lol, actually yes I agree with you on that. When my wife and I see someone in their car with their masks on we start laughing. There certainly are some irrationally scared people out there over COVID. But no, the particular wj I'm speaking of is greed.

greed is a terrible  thing how much  does  a person actually need 

@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Viking1987 said:
@greediron said:

yes leave people alone

fuck you too.  

@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Viking1987 said:
@greediron said:

yes leave people alone

easy now,  you dont need to make it personal.