Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gladney...SMH
Quote: @1VikesFan said:
If true the POS needs to be gone. No excuse for this, none whatsoever
I think it's a matter of when, not if.

The weird thing will be what happens with this investigation. Not saying he didnt do it, but say for some reason the girlfriend retracts her statement or something happens behind the scenes that drops all of the charges. What would the Vikings do then? For example, Deandre Baker had his whole situation blow up and then the charges were all dropped. Do the Vikings wait to react now or wait until the investigation concludes?

Just a bad situation

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
The weird thing will be what happens with this investigation. Not saying he didnt do it, but say for some reason the girlfriend retracts her statement or something happens behind the scenes that drops all of the charges. What would the Vikings do then? For example, Deandre Baker had his whole situation blow up and then the charges were all dropped. Do the Vikings wait to react now or wait until the investigation concludes?

Just a bad situation
Good question. I also wonder why the report hasn't come out yet.

Just a bad situation
I believe something similar happened with Tyreek Hill also. 

Just a bad situation
It's a bad situation, but there is no video (so far) and it's a 3rd degree felony, meaning it's not going to explode all over media like some of these things have.

Provided there are no more damning details to come, I suspect once the investigation concludes, Gladney will get a team and/or league suspension and then put in some sort of training program. 

Just a bad situation
With the investment they have, they'll wait. As you and Pattersaur mention, there's been incidents that turned out to be hoaxes.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Hawkvike25 said:

Just a bad situation
It's a bad situation, but there is no video (so far) and it's a 3rd degree felony, meaning it's not going to explode all over media like some of these things have.

Provided there are no more damning details to come, I suspect once the investigation concludes, Gladney will get a team and/or league suspension and then put in some sort of training program. 
I don't know, the alleged details are pretty horrific. If true he needs more than some sort of training program and also I hope the team moves on from him. It will be more than he said she said, there had to be physical evidence if it really happened.

Quote: @VikeMike52 said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Hawkvike25 said:

Just a bad situation

I don't know, the alleged details are pretty horrific. If true he needs more than some sort of training program and also I hope the team moves on from him. It will be more than he said she said, there had to be physical evidence if it really happened.
The point is that we don't really know the full truth yet. I'm sure we'll eventually find out, but right now, there are still a wide variety of potential outcomes ranging from nothing to a prison term that ends his career. 

Quote: @kmillard said:
@Skodin said:
with the 14th pick the Minnesota Vikings select Patrick Surtain, Cornerback, Alabama
sadly this will likely be the outcome. ZIM cannot sleep unless he has 1st rounders at every DB position.

Our starting and #1 CB on the team is a 3rd rounder...

Quote: @Canthony said:
@kmillard said:
@Skodin said:
with the 14th pick the Minnesota Vikings select Patrick Surtain, Cornerback, Alabama
sadly this will likely be the outcome. ZIM cannot sleep unless he has 1st rounders at every DB position.

Our starting and #1 CB on the team is a 3rd rounder...
And potentially the best one the regime has drafted. Maybe they should take note..