Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's Back
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Nichelle said:
@Vikergirl said:
@MaroonBells said:
LOL. Because who else ya gonna call when you need consistent PFF grades in the 30s and 40s. If he's on the final 53, I'll run down Nicolette in a tutu and galoshes. 
Lol. You will have to post a video. 
Post? Nah, @Vikergirl . He did say Nicolett. That's local. I'll host the tailgate and let's make it a party. A MaroonBells tutu and galoshes sighting, followed by burgers and margaritas. Vikefans.com is invited. Done.
Wait....I think I want to walk this back now. Because he could easily make the 53 as depth. Can I change it? If he's a STARTER, MB does tutu and galoshes. Heck, the burgers and margs might make it worth it. 
Okay, this sighting is becoming more like a sasquatch sighting... I hope.

Quote: @PurplePastor said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Nichelle said:
@Vikergirl said:
@MaroonBells said:
LOL. Because who else ya gonna call when you need consistent PFF grades in the 30s and 40s. If he's on the final 53, I'll run down Nicolette in a tutu and galoshes. 
Post? Nah, @Vikergirl . He did say Nicolett. That's local. I'll host the tailgate and let's make it a party. A MaroonBells tutu and galoshes sighting, followed by burgers and margaritas. Vikefans.com is invited. Done.
Wait....I think I want to walk this back now. Because he could easily make the 53 as depth. Can I change it? If he's a STARTER, MB does tutu and galoshes. Heck, the burgers and margs might make it worth it. 
LOL. If we have to suffer through another year of Dozier, this is the least we should get out of it. No changing at this point.

Quote: @Nichelle said:
@Vikergirl said:
@MaroonBells said:
No doubt but a video is forever. Looking forward to the party. 

[Image: source.gif]

You have got to be kidding me!!  What is going on with this coaching staff and front office that they can’t sign an average guard!    Maddening!!!

[Image: jhbeiocdrhpv.gif]
All aboard...  Confused 

Quote: @Nichelle said:
@PurplePastor said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Nichelle said:
@Vikergirl said:
@MaroonBells said:
LOL. If we have to suffer through another year of Dozier, this is the least we should get out of it. No changing at this point.
Damn you. OK, my kids tell me they would support me in this endeavor. I start leg extensions tomorrow. I might even do a sit up. Don't let me down, Dakota. Selling cars is fun! 

[Image: H6qsjAgZ_bigger.jpg]
Dakota Dozier,
@PFF and Snaps Played:

2016: 79.9 (144 snaps)
2017: 63.2 (248 snaps)
2018: 57.1 (106 snaps)
2019: 51.4 (360 snaps)
2020: 44.6 (1,083 snaps)

It’s just a tad early to start tanking, no...!?  Wink B)  

Lol, well we probably should've seen this coming when Elflein turned down the Vikes.  Looks like the Vikes are searching for low hanging (cheap) fruit.