Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King of the Dipshits as HC in Detroit
It's like an SNL skit...but it's not.

Dan Exotic has officially arrived in Detroit.

The Dude will meet Pubes Jr. at some point. Epic. 

Quote: @greediron said:
@jargomcfargo said:
We know the dude abides. What we don't know is how many weeks it will take before he loses the locker room!
weeks?  Hell, another interview like that and he may not make it to the regular season.
I was thinking same.

Well....he did take the job with the Lions!

That has to be the worst HC press conference I have ever seen by a long shot.  Figured he had plenty of time to prepare what he was going to say and that was what he came up with?  Imagine his game plans!

Quote: @JR44 said:
That has to be the worst HC press conference I have ever seen by a long shot.  Figured he had plenty of time to prepare what he was going to say and that was what he came up with?  Imagine his game plans!
3 stooges skit?

[Image: mdijl4ex1h9q.gif]

Stafford has to be worried about kneecap revenge.  I can't imagine Stafford wanting to still be there with another clown as HC.  Patricia came in like a "lion" and is leaving as a "lamb" now this clown seems to be following that path quicker.  Geez, who is the GM who hired this guy?  That decision alone makes me question the GM.  I'll go look it up.  

GM - Brad Holmes just hired last week as well.  Doesn't look like a good first hire to me Smile
In the end, Holmes said Detroit just felt like the perfect situation for him to take the next step in his career, which is collaboratively running the personnel and football operations with the hope of bringing a consistent winner to Detroit.
The next big task for the Lions is finding their head coach. Holmes said some of the traits he's looking for in the next head coach is a person who's a leader of men, someone who has command and presence, and within that presence, is confident, poised, mentally tough and has a high passion to develop players and build through the draft with a relatively young team.