Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, It Hurts So Good
Quote: @"PSBLAKE" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"nawlinsvike" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Some interesting precedents being set in Arizona and Philadelphia...
Whats going on in AZ?
Drafted Murray after Rosen in back to back years.
probably one of the bravest most Mature NFL front office moves I have ever seen.  Most front offices would have stayed with the pick of Rosen because of ego and blind hope.  They knew they made a franchise mistake and moved on brave.
Or, Kliem was drunk...which,  might be likely...

Definitely a ballsy move...

Wentz dropping back looks like a kid who just hit his growth spurt and can't get out of his own way...you're going to have to start at ground zero with him...might be a lost cause unless you put a line in front of him like the Browns...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Wentz dropping back looks like a kid who just hit his growth spurt and can't get out of his own way...you're going to have to start at ground zero with him...might be a lost cause unless you put a line in front of him like the Browns...
He is a shell after knee and back surgeries.  I think he was going to be very good but he just looks so beat up after only a few seasons. In order of teams I hate - Packers, Cowboys then Eagles.  I lived in Philly for about 6 years very close to the stadium and went to and tailgated with the Eagles fans.  They were, still are, and always will be the worst fans of any sport I have attended which is many.  

If he could somehow get reunited with Frank Reich in Indy, he might have a shot. A change of scenery is needed. Of course a sports psychologist could be helpful as well. There is a whole hell lot of money tied up in him though.

Football fans here in Fargo are NDSU crazy, and still love Carson.  The jerseys you see people sporting around town are going to be most likely NDSU, Vikings, or #11 Eagles jerseys.  There's a local sportscaster here that mentioned trading KC straight up for Carson - Yikes!  Confused
The guy is smart, and has talent, but he's not the same as he was a couple years ago.  Good guy though; hopefully he can get it going again.

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
Football fans here in Fargo are NDSU crazy, and still love Carson.  The jerseys you see people sporting around town are going to be most likely NDSU, Vikings, or #11 Eagles jerseys.  There's a local sportscaster here that mentioned trading KC straight up for Carson - Yikes!  Confused
The guy is smart, and has talent, but he's not the same as he was a couple years ago.  Good guy though; hopefully he can get it going again.
Was the local sportscaster's seeing eyedog available for comment?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
Was the local sportscaster's seeing eyedog available for comment?
Actually, I think she's a Bears fan. B)

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...66144?s=19
I really wanted the Vikings to get JH last year...