Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lol! Are the Vikings going to win this one?
As I've said,   never bet on them,   never bet against them...

[Image: ga3ljwk4f7rb.jpeg]

Green Bay was so slow in the second half. The pace of the game made no sense.

Quote: @Norse said:
@Jor-El said:
This team finds a way to win - when they shouldn't.

So Zimmer saw the Ngakoue trade and the rumors and got scared enough to actually make a gameplan and scare the team, probably told them if he was fired they would all get cut. That preparation and enthusiasm has been too rare to forgive because of one game.

Sorry, but pulling off the occasional surprise makes a team a spoiler, not a contender. Zimmer and Spielman have always pointed to the occasional upsets - the Minneapolis Miracle, last year's win in New Orleans - instead of their body of work. 

Vikings under Zimmer have had 3 playoff appearances - all following seasons when they finished in 3rd place and played an easy schedule. They finished 2 of those playoff appearances with embarrassing routs that showed they were not genuine contenders. Getting the team prepared and dedicated enough to win 1 game against a tough opponent now and then isn't enough.
Dom calling the D this game   :p
If thats true, my head just ezploded

[Image: da2fkjes3ni0.gif]

Way to go Zim...! 
B) on to Detroit! 2-5 the seat’s still warm!

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
[Image: 8my6bybwpimy.jpg]
love the look on Rodgers face.....Like “Big Blue” got to him in the prison showers.

One lucky win is all it takes for ownership to hand out extensions like candy.  Trick or treat, Viking fans.  

Quote: @comet52 said:
One lucky win is all it takes for ownership to hand out extensions like candy.  Trick or treat, Viking fans.  
Hey Mr. Sad Sack, we are just enjoying a rare win in Green Bay. Even Zimmer said after the game he thought nothing was going to change as far as a rebuild year even with this win. 

My logical brain pushed for a loss but my fan heart just couldn't do it as I watched the game and cheered like hell as Minnesota pushed them around the line of scrimmage and ran it right up their asses. I guess what will be will be as far as a potential QB in the Draft goes, its out of my control anyway. I can talk on this board all week about what the team SHOULD do as far as tanking, but when it comes to game time I want them to win. 

[Image: Forgive-me-I-m-stupid?size=800]

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@comet52 said:
Hey Mr. Sad Sack, we are just enjoying a rare win in Green Bay. Even Zimmer said after the game he thought nothing was going to change as far as a rebuild year even with this win. 

My logical brain pushed for a loss but my fan heart just couldn't do it as I watched the game and cheered like hell as Minnesota pushed them around the line of scrimmage and ran it right up their asses. I guess what will be will be as far as a potential QB in the Draft goes, its out of my control anyway. I can talk on this board all week about what the team SHOULD do as far as tanking, but when it comes to game time I want them to win. 

[Image: Forgive-me-I-m-stupid?size=800]

I echo the same sentiments with you...every game I'm yelling for them to win, regardless of their position on the up-coming draft.  Apparently, tanking isn't an option for the Viking players wearing the purple and gold.