Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titans broke protocols and gathered for a workout
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:
@greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:
Just follow the damn protocols. It's not that hard. You do and we have a season. You don't, you get Covid. It's pretty simple. 

A covid case.  Not symptoms, not hospitalization, just another positive test.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...%3DApi&f=1]
Yeah, nothing hurt, right? Just keep spreading the virus among your teammates and other teams. What could go wrong? Is that pretty much it?

Look, by now it should be obvious to everyone that if you follow protocols, whether you're a citizen or a professional athlete, you can have nice things. You can have your season, you can have your restaurants, your vacations, your jobs. If you don't, you run the risk of losing all of those things again. 

Forget the number of symptoms per case, hospitalizations per case, deaths per case. Low numbers, to be sure. But the more people who get it, the faster it spreads, and all of those once low numbers start to pile up. 

Here's an idea, instead of being belligerent about the truth because it comes dressed as science, why not just do your part? And I'm talking to the Titans here as much as you. Is it really that hard? 

Look, by now it should be obvious to everyone that if you follow
protocols, whether you're a citizen or a professional athlete, you can
have nice things. You can have your season, you can have your
restaurants, your vacations, your jobs. If you don't, you run the risk
of losing all of those things again.  

Just wanted to highlight that tidbit.
 baffling.
Well don't be shy. Feel free to explain what's baffling. I know you like to drop elliptical statements like mics, as if you made a point, but I assure you, you haven't. 

you got me...

Quote: @greediron said:
To paraphrase, if you are willing to give up freedoms for nice things, you will get neither. 

Follow the ever changing non-sense rules and we will give you your daily morsel.  I wonder if any nation has tried that method of ruling?
I'm confused. Are you saying that being more strict wont help? USA is literally in the worse shape out of all countries. If the Titans and other teams don't follow protocols the season will get shut down so my "freedom" to watch the nfl wont be available. I, like 99% of people on this site, love watching football. I would like for people to follow the rules set forth by those who pay their salary so I can watch games.

@MaroonBells said:
@greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:
@greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:
Just follow the damn protocols. It's not that hard. You do and we have a season. You don't, you get Covid. It's pretty simple. 

A covid case.  Not symptoms, not hospitalization, just another positive test.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...%3DApi&f=1]
Yeah, nothing hurt, right? Just keep spreading the virus among your teammates and other teams. What could go wrong? Is that pretty much it?

Look, by now it should be obvious to everyone that if you follow protocols, whether you're a citizen or a professional athlete, you can have nice things. You can have your season, you can have your restaurants, your vacations, your jobs. If you don't, you run the risk of losing all of those things again. 

Forget the number of symptoms per case, hospitalizations per case, deaths per case. Low numbers, to be sure. But the more people who get it, the faster it spreads, and all of those once low numbers start to pile up. 

Here's an idea, instead of being belligerent about the truth because it comes dressed as science, why not just do your part? And I'm talking to the Titans here as much as you. Is it really that hard? 

Look, by now it should be obvious to everyone that if you follow
protocols, whether you're a citizen or a professional athlete, you can
have nice things. You can have your season, you can have your
restaurants, your vacations, your jobs. If you don't, you run the risk
of losing all of those things again.  

Just wanted to highlight that tidbit.
 baffling.
Well don't be shy. Feel free to explain what's baffling. I know you like to drop elliptical statements like mics, as if you made a point, but I assure you, you haven't. 

you got me...
See? 

now you are catching on.

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@greediron said:
To paraphrase, if you are willing to give up freedoms for nice things, you will get neither. 

Follow the ever changing non-sense rules and we will give you your daily morsel.  I wonder if any nation has tried that method of ruling?
I'm confused. Are you saying that being more strict wont help? USA is literally in the worse shape out of all countries. If the Titans and other teams don't follow protocols the season will get shut down so my "freedom" to watch the nfl wont be available. I, like 99% of people on this site, love watching football. I would like for people to follow the rules set forth by those who pay their salary so I can watch games.
That is slavery.  have you learned nothing from Kaepernick?

@Hawkvike25 said:
@greediron said:

That is slavery.  have you learned nothing from Kaepernick?
Lolz you're something else man. Wow

When you don't have a great point, I guess sarcasm is the last resort. 

Or pointing out hypocrisy ?  This was the exact argument to why the NFL shouldn't allow the kneeling.  And for a much better reason that covid fear.
Tell me, has any NFL player ended up in the hospital because of covid?  There will be many that die early from dementia, suicide and other issues related to head injury, yet they keep playing.  The risk for this population is near nil, but we accept the drama because the almighty NFL said so.

Kneeling is related to a social injustice issue. COVID is a serious medial issue. Not a very good comparison. The NFL is also being strict because these people aren't living in a bubble like the NBA. They go home to families and friends so the likelihood of spreading and infecting others is significantly higher. I have no problem with the NFL being stern on their COVID policy as it protects those who may be suspect to serious hospitalization

Wow...if this happens, no team will ever dare to break protocol again. If only this were the yellow team. 

https://twitter.com/JaredStillman/status...32451?s=20