Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunter to IR.
Quote: @1VikesFan said:
I thought they had to list why someone is put on IR, or did that change this year because of the Covid negotiations?

Guess it is his neck:
https://twitter.com/Andrew_Krammer/statu...24160?s=20
Don't like neck injuries one bit. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@1VikesFan said:
I thought they had to list why someone is put on IR, or did that change this year because of the Covid negotiations?

Guess it is his neck:
https://twitter.com/Andrew_Krammer/statu...24160?s=20
Don't like neck injuries one bit. 
This is something that could last all season if he isn't careful.

................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Why or how is it that Hunter will be healthy in 3 weeks, when he already had a month to heal?

Ugh. I like Zim but his vagueness regarding injuries and the joy he seemingly takes in doing so is seriously annoying.

Hopefully Hunter can help the Vikes at some point this season. Preferably sooner rather than later. Neck stuff is tricky. 

Damn....thought it was Zim "Gamesmanship"....Keep the Puke guessing...Then roll out Hunter and rip the baby a new one.

crapola

Color me unsurprised.  He wasn't even doing walk through practices for the most part. In a preseason with no games,  the lack of participation in mundane no contact practices coupled with the huge trade seemed obvious to me something was up.

neck injury is scary to hear...

Good thing we're only playing 3 playoff teams in a row to start the season. I believe Titans and Seahawks are both away games too. 

Pierce and Hunter gone really, really sucks balls...

Huge loss, wish him well for quick recovery but he and the vikings need to be very careful.  Don't put him in too early and then get further dinged so out for rest of year...

Shocker (sarcasm)