Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: 12 Viking player, coaches, staff test positive for Covid???
Quote: @KingBash said:
@WallofPurple said:
H2O2  kills the virus and everything else. It's just that simple. Yet, the geniuses still can't figure it out.
Hire this man! Internet poster "WallofPurple" has figured out what an entire planet of the smartest can't do!
Quackery. You have been lied to your entire life that when you hear the truth you think Quackery and the person telling you the truth is the biggest quack. Tell me. Did they find those weapons of mass destruction and did that check come in from Mexico?   

Quote: @WallofPurple said:
@KingBash said:
@WallofPurple said:
H2O2  kills the virus and everything else. It's just that simple. Yet, the geniuses still can't figure it out.
Hire this man! Internet poster "WallofPurple" has figured out what an entire planet of the smartest can't do!
Quackery. You have been lied to your entire life that when you hear the truth you think Quackery and the person telling you the truth is the biggest quack. Tell me. Did they find those weapons of mass destruction and did that check come in from Mexico?   
lol, oh boy. 

Quote: @Kentis said:
NEW YORK — The NFL had 77 positive COVID-19 tests from 11 teams re-examined by a New Jersey lab after false positives, and all those tests came back negative.
The league asked the New Jersey lab BioReference to investigate the results, and those 77 tests are being re-tested once more to make sure they were false positives.
Among teams reporting false positives, the Minnesota Vikings said they had 12, the New York Jets 10 and the Chicago Bears nine

https://www.startribune.com/nfl-nj-lab-finds-positive-covid-19-tests-from-several-teams/572198582/

who woulda thunk?  Perhaps they missed the memo that these tests were for the elites, not the masses.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
How's the new pup kb??!

Pix, or it didn't happen  :p
He's such a sweet little boy... but wow is he a handful every morning at 5am.
[Image: 6d10syr9rxb3.jpeg][Image: h890jhw62nks.jpg][Image: i3ql097ybyty.jpeg]

Puppies are more than a handful, KB. Yours is so f-ing cute, but I will NEVER get a puppy again. EVER. The last one we had was a Springer Spaniel puppy and he was a nightmare the first 12 months. He ended up passing away after 14+ years three years ago but we rescue now. Its like having a newborn baby in the house, only without diapers and free range of the house.  Confused

He's AWESOME KB!!!

That's going to be a biggun, i can tell by the paws. 

Yup puppies are a PITA, the goal is to keep em alive lol! But you get the challenge and reward of molding them.

They can really get themselves into trouble easily. Enjoy it, they're only babies once. 

That is one cute pup, KB. We had a 5 month old Borgi (Border Collie/Corgi mix) given to us about 3 months ago. LIttle bastard eats everything: power chords, mouses, shoes, lighters, pillows...he cannot be in the house unsupervised. We tried to relax with him couple nights ago, watch a movie. Lasted 5 minutes. He has no "park." Everything is hyperdrive. Really hoping that goes away. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Puppies are more than a handful, KB. Yours is so f-ing cute, but I will NEVER get a puppy again. EVER. The last one we had was a Springer Spaniel puppy and he was a nightmare the first 12 months. He ended up passing away after 14+ years three years ago but we rescue now. Its like having a newborn baby in the house, only without diapers and free range of the house.  Confused
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
He's AWESOME KB!!!

That's going to be a biggun, i can tell by the paws. 

Yup puppies are a PITA, the goal is to keep em alive lol! But you get the challenge and reward of molding them.

They can really get themselves into trouble easily. Enjoy it, they're only babies once. 
Yeah, I'd have loved to have rescued but the list was so long one of the places responded and basically told me since I didn't have a family with a big yard I probably wouldn't be getting one. Which makes sense, the demand is huge. 

And he's such a handful. Really is like a baby that just wants to chew through every wire, lick every electric socket, and the grossest and most dangerous garbage the second I turn my head. But it's worth it. So much fun waking up and going to the beach before the sun rises.

Sorry, bumping this on the night before gameday... Question for the dog experts:

My puppy just had one of his puppy friends over. We were letting them rough-house around the place, nothing crazy. From the hallway, we hear a lot of yelping and my friend's puppy runs out fine but my little guy doesn't come. I go find him and he VERY gingerly limps out into the living room, barely putting pressure on it. 

I started gently applying pressure starting at the paw, going up the leg... nothing yet. Finally toward the joint/shoulder he whimpered a little bit. It's been an hour and he still won't put pressure on it.

Is it okay to let this go until the AM to see if it could just be a deep bruise? Or would you bring him in ASAP? His disposition seems fine, he's just a little sleepy as per usual right now...

Hope he's ok, probably is. I hate e-vets, but glad they are there when you need em. 

That's a tough call...The question for me would be get him in tonight or later? Like tomorrow?

That'll have to be your gut call. If it worsens, or he's whimpering  I'd get him in sooner than later. Hopefully it just goes away.