Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Bill Gates

PF, you're making this thread look like my Facebook feed. LOL

I'm convinced you could show a picture of George Soros next to Bugs Bunny  and Daffy Duck and one of my family or friends is going to circulate it on FB as "proof" of something sinister. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"greediron" said:
Bill gates invented computers?  Now that is about as rich as AlGr inventing the internet.  
Wait...what? Didn't we solve this years ago? The only person who ever claimed that Al Gore invented the internet was Rush Limbaugh. LOL

sez the guy quoting someone saying Gates invented computers.  Now if you will re-read that statement, I was using hyperbole to point out your ludicrous statement.

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
@"greediron" said:
Bill gates invented computers?  Now that is about as rich as AlGr inventing the internet.  But call everyone imbeciles.  Brilliant.
Gates donates tons of money, but he is also outspoken about population control.  So his donations often come with strings. 
Two months ago you were singing a different tune about Gates and how the virus and a possible vaccine were all money making hoaxes by Gates and Fauci.

You said “follow the money”.  

What happened?

what happened indeed.  Did you lose your ability to follow the bouncing ball?  I contested the notion he invented computers.  And that his donations come with strings attached. 

I love how you seek arguments out of thin air.  And why I normally don't bother responding to your claims.  I will go back to normal now.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"greediron" said:
Bill gates invented computers?  Now that is about as rich as AlGr inventing the internet.  But call everyone imbeciles.  Brilliant.
Gates donates tons of money, but he is also outspoken about population control.  So his donations often come with strings. 
Two months ago you were singing a different tune about Gates and how the virus and a possible vaccine were all money making hoaxes by Gates and Fauci.

What happened?

what happened indeed.  Did you lose your ability to follow the bouncing ball?  I contested the notion he invented computers.  And that his donations come with strings attached. 

I love how you seek arguments out of thin air.  And why I normally don't bother responding to your claims.  I will go back to normal now.
I seek arguments out of thin air?

No, you make wild claims of conspiracy theories out of thin air - like you previously claimed that Gates is using the virus situation as a money grab - but then you never bring any facts to back it up.

When I point out your lack of facts to support your claims, you normally don’t respond, because you don’t like being asked to actually prove anything you claim because heaven forbid you might find out you’re wrong.

So you followed the money trail and bouncing ball and what happened?  By all means share with us how a guy who gives away more money than anyone in the world, is out to make money and sacrifice lives to do it because clearly that’s his priority ...

@"greediron" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"greediron" said:

What happened?

No, you make wild claims of conspiracy theories out of thin air - like you previously claimed that Gates is using the virus situation as a money grab - but then you never bring any facts to back it up.

When I point out your lack of facts to support your claims, you normally don’t respond, because you don’t like being asked to actually prove anything you claim because heaven forbid you might find out you’re wrong.

So you followed the money trail and bouncing ball and what happened?  By all means share with us how a guy who gives away more money than anyone in the world, is out to make money and sacrifice lives to do it because clearly that’s his priority ...

How about you do me a favor and just ignore me.  I think you are about as unreasonable as they come when discussing politics, so I have no interest in even discussing it with you.  You seem intent on baiting and creating issue where there isn't any.  So just put me on ignore and the world will be spared many unread pixels.

@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"greediron" said:

What happened?

How about you do me a favor and just ignore me.  I think you are about as unreasonable as they come when discussing politics, so I have no interest in even discussing it with you.  You seem intent on baiting and creating issue where there isn't any.  So just put me on ignore and the world will be spared many unread pixels.

sometimes agreeing to disagree and walking away is the best approach to finding a mutual understanding.

@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"greediron" said:

What happened?

I forgot it’s soooooo unreasonable to ask people to cite sources when they trot out claims of conspriacy theories, I mean talk about baiting someone ....

@"greediron" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"greediron" said:

What happened?

I forgot it’s soooooo unreasonable to ask people to cite sources when they trot out claims of conspriacy theories, I mean talk about baiting someone ....

What's the point when the sources are then summarily dismissed for any number of reasons?  

Like Greed said,  maybe it's time to walk away for a while.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"greediron" said:

What happened?

What's the point when the sources are then summarily dismissed for any number of reasons?  

Like Greed said,  maybe it's time to walk away for a while.
wait what?

because sources can be called out therefore there is no need to have to present them?

some of those reasons are called facts.  

we need people to present their ideas, beliefs, cases, with their eveidence so we as a collective can decide whose voices are legitmate and whom should be dismissed. 

who wants a subjective post modern philosophical world?   With no citations, everything and nothing can be facts  

That is chaos