Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Brees still doesn't get it
Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
Too soon, Drew.  Too soon.

Another too-sooner, Vic Fangio will keep him company in a re-education workshop.  Bets on who backtracks first?
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/6/02/broncos-vic-fangio-i-dont-see-racism-in-the-nfl/
What?? God, you right wingers are just so mixed up. You don't have a clue about anything. Nothing at all wrong with what Fangio said. Stop trying draw an equivalence to the ignorant statement Brees made 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"savannahskol" said:

Another too-sooner, Vic Fangio will keep him company in a re-education workshop.  Bets on who backtracks first?
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/6/02/broncos-vic-fangio-i-dont-see-racism-in-the-nfl/
What?? God, you right wingers are just so mixed up. You don't have a clue about anything. Nothing at all wrong with what Fangio said. Stop trying draw an equivalence to the ignorant statement Brees made 
I was being sarcastic.
Of course Fangio didnt say anything wrong....so tell that to Stephen A, Terrell Owens and the black refs association. 
https://www.google.com/amp/s/theundefeated.com/features/black-nfl-officials-respond-to-broncos-coach-vic-fangio-comments/amp/

all of whom hounded him, among many others. Look em up.

Btw, I swear I didnt know when I posted on the backtrack-first  bet.  Fangio wins
https://www.9news.com/mobile/article/sports/nfl/denver-broncos/fangio-apologizes-admits-mistake-for-saying-he-doesnt-see-racism-in-nfl/73-743d0fdf-761d-449c-82f0-4909ad17ab1c

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"savannahskol" said:

I was being sarcastic.
Of course Fangio didnt say anything wrong....so tell that to Stephen A, Terrell Owens and the black refs association. 
https://www.google.com/amp/s/theundefeated.com/features/black-nfl-officials-respond-to-broncos-coach-vic-fangio-comments/amp/

all of whom hounded him, among many others. Look em up.

Btw, I swear I didnt know when I posted on the backtrack-first  bet.  Fangio wins
https://www.9news.com/mobile/article/sports/nfl/denver-broncos/fangio-apologizes-admits-mistake-for-saying-he-doesnt-see-racism-in-nfl/73-743d0fdf-761d-449c-82f0-4909ad17ab1c
I know you were being sarcastic. It's why I said what I said. People can disagree with Fangio all they want, based on what they see, but it's not the same as the ignorant statement made by Brees who apparently believes that taking a knee as a symbolic and peaceful protest against police brutality is somehow disrespecting veterans and the flag. That's just stupid. As a veteran, I say he deserves all the venom he's getting. 

Jesus Christ.

Greediron removing all doubt he’s just as clueless about Kaep’s actions as Brees is.  It was never about the flag or the anthem, how many fucking times does this need to be explained??  So if it’s not about the flag or the anthem or the fucking racist dumbass President insisting it was - clearly HIS message was effective because his cult-lemmings continue to parrot it - then you don’t get to get your panties in a bunch over something THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS MESSAGE OR MOTIVATION.

Then you got Pumpf, devotes his whole life to something he can’t prove, demands proof that there’s such a thing as racism when it comes to police brutality.  
OK pumpf I’ll bite:  Rodney King was beaten by 4 white cops in LA.  Racially motivated - yes or no?

I’d offer to explain to you boys how your own white privilege and utter naivete about racism has blinded you to recognizing racism in America, particularly in law enforcement, but I can’t seem to get the crayons to work on here to draw you pictures.

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
Jesus Christ.

Greediron removing all doubt he’s just as clueless about Kaep’s actions as Brees is.  It was never about the flag or the anthem, how many fucking times does this need to be explained??  So if it’s not about the flag or the anthem or the fucking racist dumbass President insisting it was - clearly HIS message was effective because his cult-lemmings continue to parrot it - then you don’t get to get your panties in a bunch over something THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS MESSAGE OR MOTIVATION.

Then you got Pumpf, devotes his whole life to something he can’t prove, demands proof that there’s such a thing as racism when it comes to police brutality.  
OK pumpf I’ll bite:  Rodney King was beaten by 4 white cops in LA.  Racially motivated - yes or no?

I’d offer to explain to you boys how your own white privilege and utter naivete about racism has blinded you to recognizing racism in America, particularly in law enforcement, but I can’t seem to get the crayons to work on here to draw you pictures.

so does white on black crime always equal racism?   yes or no?

BTW:  Drew issues his apology moments ago for those that waiting for it.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
Too late, damage done...

[Image: 360?cb=20100702150413]

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
Too late, damage done...

[Image: 360?cb=20100702150413]

most likely he is at least violently bruised.   

I get called racist because I am so slow to label others as racists and its not because I am trying to defend the person,  but racists are such low forms of life that I want to see proof of it before I will label somebody else as such.   right down there with pedophiles and rapists.... labels like that tend to stick even when they arent applied justly.   Brees isnt racist because of his views on kapernick or the protest.   I feel very similar and I am not racist,  nor are most of those that are thinking like Brees.    Shit, I think of my grandfather during the anthem (every time) just like Brees said he does,  and I view anybody dicking around or protesting during the anthem as disrespecting the sacrifices that were made in the name of that flag.... it certainly doesnt mean I dont support equal  rights or ending UNDESERVED police brutality towards everybody (especially minorities) 

personally I think its chicken shit to equate not approving of kapernicks form of protest as racism,  if you dont know why somebody doesnt agree with you,  ask them,  but to throw labels like racist  at people as a form of intimidation, either openly or through inference, (which happens all the time here) makes me view those people about as low as the true racists.

you want to know why we dont see more progress in race relations... its not Trump,  this fucking topic has been shit for much longer than Trump,  its because those in the middle are sick of being labeled as racist because they wont join the more radical approaches out there.   If MLK were marching today I would walk with him,  but angry, borderline militant messages that shit dont fly with me and i only see it as a road block to true racial equality.

See how nice things can be when the agents, agencies and pr get involved?