Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What good are LIBERATE "insert state here" Tweets doing?
Crazy shit pretending people on the right are racists. Outrageous. 

Especially knowing the racist Joe Biden was against desegregation.

Can’t wait to see how the dem leaders shut down Ramadan like they did Easter.

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
This is no longer just partisan rhetoric ... this crosses a shocking line in the sand - this is an idiot who WANTS his cult to start a civil war.
I dont believe this is civil war shit - but it is imo about getting re-elected first and foremost.

Not what I want from my POTUS right now:

1). Stir-up the base in DEM Gov/Swing states, appeal to non-base unemployed everywhere
2). Put pressure on Gov's to reopen everywhere as he learned he cant impose it himself 

This is about re-election at the expense of consistency in messaging and sticking with the phased plan.

Americans need to hear the same thing over and over again to get it. Yes, they really do, this is the time to be parroting those Fed guidelines daily. 

All of this at a time when our country needs fed/states to be working together.

This is part of the larger plan to deflect, hit, move on and get re-elected. The WHO (who may be culpable for mistakes btw) got tossed under the bus too - and their US funds yanked. 

Hahaha WHO lied and downplayed China’s lies!  That is why this all started.  

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
Hahaha WHO lied and downplayed China’s lies!  That is why this all started.  
I said the WHO may be culpable, does it help the global situation to pull all US funding right now? Smack in the middle of the Pandemic?  

How?

I dont know how many (if any at all) are now more at risk, suffering or died because of that action. I can't/won't judge it other than to say its really unintuitive to me - outside of deflecting for political gain. 

I certainly dont believe anything coming from China. 

There's plenty of blame to go around and we need to look in the mirror too...What grade should we give Pence for the job he's done? Testing in the US for example - should we pull his funding too? Maybe a tweet on Mike is in order? 

China told is it was not spread human to human ... WHO agreed ... while China was protecting its citizens and kicking our journalists out.  AT THE BEGINNING. 

Let’s talk about the ventilators.  Everyone was in a panic - spread by dem governors and the media - who was right?  At the peak - we needed 14k ventilators in country.  Cuomo said he needed 40k for NY alone.  

When Trump shut travel with China down early, Pelosi introduced a bill that went nowhere to take away Trump’s power to ban travel.  He was called a xenophobe. 

How about the hydroxychloroquine for patients at the end? Why did some governors ban the use?

How about the bullshit models?  Now we find 85 times as many people had the disease and the fatality numbers were projected incorrectly.  

Why did Pelosi take down her video promoting social gatherings as Trump was talking about social distancing!

Why did de Blasio go against Trump and promote going out?  Coincidence perhaps that NYC was the worst hit?

It is all delusional.  All partisan nonsense.  

Now you want to attack Pence and the task force?  Stop.  

Back to the OP.

Anyone check out the new legislation in Virginia? Radical stuff. 

China told is it was not spread human to human ... WHO agreed ... while China was protecting its citizens and kicking our journalists out.  AT THE BEGINNING. 

Let’s talk about the ventilators.  Everyone was in a panic - spread by dem governors and the media - who was right?  At the peak - we needed 14k ventilators in country.  Cuomo said he needed 40k for NY alone.  

When Trump shut travel with China down early, Pelosi introduced a bill that went nowhere to take away Trump’s power to ban travel.  He was called a xenophobe. 

How about the hydroxychloroquine for patients at the end? Why did some governors ban the use?

How about the bullshit models?  Now we find 85 times as many people had the disease and the fatality numbers were projected incorrectly.  

Why did Pelosi take down her video promoting social gatherings as Trump was talking about social distancing!

Why did de Blasio go against Trump and promote going out?  Coincidence perhaps that NYC was the worst hit?

It is all delusional.  All partisan nonsense.  

Now you want to attack Pence and the task force?  Stop.  
All of those projections, models, ventilators needs were based on the information and forecasts from Trump’s own administration genius.

Talk about partisan nonsense, “I didn’t start that fire” says the dingbat with the gas can and matches.  

Crazy shit pretending people on the right are racists. Outrageous. 

Especially knowing the racist Joe Biden was against desegregation.

Such a smart guy yet you don’t understand a simple concept of correlation, using nothing but pictures.  You had to twist it into something it’s not watching the entire point fly over your head.

You really should stop embarrassing yourself.  
I will bail you out since everyone else understood the message and is now laughing at you.  

If you think posting those two images had anything to do with racism, and not the scare tactics by GOP to control you gullible lemmings over the years, you are beyond help.