Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
******** THE SITE COULD USE A STIMULUS PACKAGE **********
I'm In !

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Rugbyvike said:
just donated
Last time we talked I think you were a student at the  U,  no?
Yeah, I was going there for a business degree (Carlson). ended up changing jobs and never finished my degree. May go back for it, may not. Currently in a management role at a security and home automation company. Good memory!

Donated

Thank you so much for the donations guys! It will go a long way to keep the site up and running!

Donated.

Done. Thanks Mike and the rest of the Moderators/Contributors for everything you do to make this a great place to discuss our favorite team. 

Done - do we need a separate fund for Jimmy between now and November? 

Maybe a Zanax fund?

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

Maybe a Zanax fund?
until there is a black velvet and miller lite hording problem I will likely be ok, but thank you for the consideration.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:

Maybe a Zanax fund?
until there is a black velvet and miller lite hording problem I will likely be ok, but thank you for the consideration.

LOL  Black Velvet and Miller Lite???  Low rent.  Raise your standards Brother...  Smile

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:

Maybe a Zanax fund?

LOL  Black Velvet and Miller Lite???  Low rent.  Raise your standards Brother...  Smile
why?  I am nearly 50 years old and my friends drink mass produced domestic beers and cheap canadian whiskey... I am good with my friends.   quantity over quality!