Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bridgewater returning?
Quote: @"twgerber" said:
I do pay attention.    Thanks for that.    So which posters actually have a "source".   I have seen several and some were wrong.  Who to believe.....

It is not me, but you have to know that there are at least 4 people on this site who really do have sources that are reliable.  To tell you more, potentially spoils those sources for future information.  Some time things are on the record, and sometimes they are off the record.

I will be very happy for him. He may be ready structure wise, but what about his confidence with the knee? That may be what Jimmy was talking about. Maybe hes really favoring that knee and its all in his head. If so, i fear he will damage his other knee. 

It would be amazing if he is cleared.   

15% chance of rain. team moves practice in doors. 

hmm 

Quote: @"Vikeking2" said:

hmm 
heavy severe storms across western minnesota and moving towards the cities.  golf ball size hail and torrential down pours.  they dont want any more knee issues than they are already dealing with.

hmm 
Also a pretty good chance some dummy looks and stares at the sun during the eclipse. 

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
@"Vikeking2" said:

hmm 
Also a pretty good chance some dummy looks and stares at the sun during the eclipse. 
I had that written the same thing but deleted it not know what time practice is.

Welding helmets work pretty good for viewing it by they way.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vikeking2" said:

hmm 
heavy severe storms across western minnesota and moving towards the cities.  golf ball size hail and torrential down pours.  they dont want any more knee issues than they are already dealing with.
eh, im dumb. i dont live around minnesota. i put too much faith into a forecast listed in my weather app. 

I really like Bradford and he has done  a nice job for the team.  But man do i want to see Teddy back he is just the perfect face of the franchise and more of a clutch player. 

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vikeking2" said:

hmm 
eh, im dumb. i dont live around minnesota. i put too much faith into a forecast listed in my weather app. 
this is the midwest.... we never trust the weather man.  the saying out here is if you dont like the weather... wait 10 minutes.