Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BRob limped off the field at the end of practice.
Quote: @"Viking Bob" said:
As always, Thanks for the info POPS and its great to see you again!!
No problem Bob. I actually was here during the off season. I just did post a lot, like I do during the season. I lurk more during the off season. Lol. I have to catch up on all the work I neglect during the season, in the off season, so I don't have the time to spend on here.  And then there is fishing time in the off season too.

Quote: @96POPS said:
No problem Bob. I actually was here during the off season. I just did post a lot, like I do during the season. I lurk more during the off season. Lol. I have to catch up on all the work I neglect during the season, in the off season, so I don't have the time to spend on here.  And then there is fishing time in the off season too.
I thought you were referring to fishing when you were talking in season and off season...

Quote: @greediron said:
@96POPS said:
I thought you were referring to fishing when you were talking in season and off season...
Where does the Hunting fit in??  LOL

Quote: @"Viking Bob" said:
@greediron said:
@96POPS said:
Where does the Hunting fit in??  LOL
Whenever I can fit it in. Luckily I have Directv everywhere i hunt or go to during the "football" season.