Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
True leadership
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@medaille

How can you not have any other than complete contempt for this man?

Denial. 
I'm thinking a re-read of 1984 is in order.
No shit. It's like a script...

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

Tell Rachel the navy ship is in New York now!

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
LMAO the fucking media - and the idiot sheep who follow - take it all out of context.
Instead of violating boards rules dont you try and put it in context for those that see it differently?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:
LMAO the fucking media - and the idiot sheep who follow - take it all out of context.
Instead of violating boards rules dont you try and put it in context for those that see it differently?
HAHAHA

You seem to ignore the attacks on others - and the other site.  

Go look at the other thread on the drugs. 

These people aren’t looking for serious discussion.  I offered info on the drugs - but of course - since Trump advocated for it - the clowns come out and pretend domestic companies aren’t increasing production or foreign countries like Israel aren’t shipping the drugs to the US.

At first they said there aren’t clinical tests.  

People are dying.  They want the economy to fail.  They want Trump to fail. 

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:
HAHAHA

You seem to ignore the attacks on others - and the other site.  

Go look at the other thread on the drugs. 

These people aren’t looking for serious discussion.  I offered info on the drugs - but of course - since Trump advocated for it - the clowns come out and pretend domestic companies aren’t increasing production or foreign countries like Israel aren’t shipping the drugs to the US.

At first they said there aren’t clinical tests.  

People are dying.  They want the economy to fail.  They want Trump to fail. 
If there is something i.missed report it.   What I see I get after.

Jimmy it’s just not worth it. If people cannot see what is staring them in the face now—they never will. For me, him talking about his ratings, accusing people of stealing masks by the hundreds of thousands, saying governors had to be appreciative of him or he won’t deliver life saving equipment, there is simply no defense anymore for this emotional and moral mutant. Might as well argue with the flat earth society, who, by the way, said recently they had adherents “ all over the globe.”

I assume we all know that Cuomo said in a public televised briefing a NYC hospital was getting thousands of supplies and NYS is investigating how it was being misappropriated.  So when the President says it - it is based on evidence.  It is true.  In fact - they are both being leaders in speaking out about it - so others don’t try it too. 

He said he wasn’t talking to Washington governor personally - Mike Pence and the experts are. I would take the same stance. The guy is a douchebag.

No flat earth conspiracies here.  Everything I say is true.  The left should stop that tactic.  

Challenge me to the validity of whether Cuomo said it or not.  Challenge me to prove the Washington governor is a douchebag.  But stop the horseshit. 

It's unreal that the United States is so far behind in testing and preparation. I have so much respect for Governor Cuomo and Governor Newsom. They have done great work in the midst of resistance from the federal government.

I am glad to see some state governors stepping up. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I am glad to see some state governors stepping up. 
And they admit the Federal government has done well. 

You guys always forget that.  We New Yorkers know the truth.